This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 3 months ago.

Sympathies!

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

reminded me of something wifey told me. she works for a hospice, the man who died used to do that "pull my finger" joke all the time with his kids and grandkids (and any other unsuspecting stranger). the family was at the funeral sitting by the open casket before the service, son turned to mom and asked, "What would happen if we pulled his finger" without missing a beat, the mom said, "He’d fart" the whole family cracked up right then and there. 

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Wolf

We have ourselves a new subculture here. Glad to be included. 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of Pons Matal

thats cuz I’m so old I fart dust! 

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows exactly where there is!

Profile photo of ogreoregon

We OF’s have to stick together, keep them young’ens in their place. At least they know where they left it. I lost mine.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler won a PARSEC*

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

since i am an old fart

Profile photo of Wolf

he has been called a mother a time or a few. 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of Wolf

it’ll thaw out next time you fart. 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

all this nice nice made my brain freeze

Profile photo of Peter Braat

The Immunity Syndrome

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Gmork

Damn, I wish I were better.  I can’t play in this reindeer game but I am waiting with bated breathe for the answer

—– He’s no good to me dead ——-

Profile photo of J.P.

“We’re rescuing you.” (OK junkies, what’s that from???)

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Adrian Collie

Gotta agree with the OP. I’ve been away for a little while so missed out on all the "gossip" and only heard about it when I listened to Scott at the end of the latest episode. I think the guy who wrote the mail was a total charlie uniform november tango and needs a good ass kicking. As for Scott & his family, well they have my best wishes. And never criticise free stuff that is offered at someone elses expense.

Sigler ate my degree in Inglich Litritchure

Profile photo of Vaney

All this sweetness is making my teeth hurt with a possible chance of diabetes. Now get back to work Crome-dome, before I sick my neighbour’s pomeranian on you! *teh evilness*

Profile photo of Peter Braat

kindergarten where we all try to get along

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Gmork

Good job, Wolf…..I especially like the "pile of Hutchins" expression!

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

Profile photo of Wolf

Ain’t it wonderful how Scott "Too Sweet" Sigler loves us so much? How could anybody find any cruel words to try to hurt our beloved dealer. He’s so kind and thoughtfull. All he does is take care of our crack needs. Where would we be without him? Even during his own times of trouble, he worried about us. Heck, he even dedicated his book to us.  For 18 ½ years, he has delivered our junk on time. For this, we all owe him a great big ol’ group hug. All Hail our sweet, loving, wonderfull, kind…….

Ah, FUCK IT!! Sigler, if you’re ever late again, I’ll drive by your house and let my dog dump a big fucking pile of Hutchins on your doormat while I piss on your shrubs!!

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

with Scott!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of

I greatly appreciate all the kind words, but dammit, this is Siglerism! (that’s kind of like saying THIS … IS … SPARTA! but only shorter, and with fewer stomach muuscles).

Enough of this happy horseshit, let’s get back to the way it was — you insult me, I insult all of you. Siglerism is a harsh world, were only the foul-mouthed survive. 

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Gloom, Despair & Agony on them!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

with Redheadtexan.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of john bennett

what happens to those (who demand)when scott does take over the world… i see it now scott stands in one of his many "head tempales" and calling out from the list wrote on the skin of ben the douchbag as people fall in the street crying "no not me-what did i do"

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

with JP.  Besides he’s a cop!!!!!!

Profile photo of Pieter Mans

The FDO is our… Mommy? :P

Profile photo of Gary Tate

Scott

Fuck ‘em I say

You get your shit in order. You have my total support.

FYI I’ve just started reading Infected (having listened to the podcast already). I must say, I WILL most definitely be buying the others when they appear. Very well written (you don’t necessarily get that from the podcast, that’s like a nice little bedtime story your mum reads to you :-)

Profile photo of J.P.

And for the record, those folks who have treated Scott that way aren’t actually fans. They can’t be.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Pieter Mans

Okay, so this might be slighly late, I’m behind on my listening. But whatever.

Scott, you have my totaly, TOTAL sympathy for some of the treatment you’ve been gettin from your less considerate fans. I’m part of a mod team for Half-Life 2 and we got a lot of grief once for not putting out enough updates. We work our asses off as a team, and well, it’s scary how much people take free stuff for granted. We had the same "we’re your community, we have  RIGHT to new content, we DEMAND timely updates. And NO, you don’t deserve any compensation, you should treausre out attention." *rolls eyes*. I think we basically told the ring-leader to shut the fuck up and that he didn’t have a right to shit-all until he actually paid us for our work.

Love everything you do, man! I sincerely hope itcarries on being worth it for you! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.