This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of scottsigler scottsigler 1 year, 5 months ago.

Symbols

• Profile photo of scottsigler

@SHoeSTRiNg92: So are you all set, then? I’m a little behind keeping up with your image needs for the tat (which is inexcuseable!). Looks like ARealGirl had your back, as she usually does.

Profile photo of Daniel Kaneshiro

That’s the one I already found, but thanks. I know the Savior symbols are the dagger going through an eye and the cross. and I don’t want to get a cross tattoo, but if I get the maries children and the protection symbol, those look kind of plain, while the dagger saviors symbol I’d probably end up getting done realistically, so it doesn’t flow right…

Profile photo of A Kovacs

Here’s on set of tattoos, but otherwise I am still looking for the art from the book found elsewhere:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottsigler/7037584801/

Can’t figure out how to edit from my phone, so i meant can someone post pictures for all of them.

What are all the symbols from Nocturnal? The ones I can think of offhand are the Protection Symbol, the Saviors Symbol, and the Children of (drawing a blank on te name right now…) Are there any more? If so, what are they and can someone please post pall of them?

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.