This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jannypie jannypie 6 years, 2 months ago.

Supernatural and Reaper

• Profile photo of jannypie

i cant wait for SN to start this month. i’m almost caught up now. its still not getting old for me, i am just straight up addicted.

i’ll have to try out reaper too if you all like it

—-

blog | twitter

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I just hope they can keep the content fresh.

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of jannypie

we just got into Supernatural and have been watching season 3 whilst catching up on Season 1 and 2 on dvd. LOVE.IT. its awesome. and scary. i eep watching every episode. and i have a huge crush on Dean. and Sam. or both at once, i’m not too sure. 

—-

blog | twitter

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I think Reaper is hilarious, the fat friend, Sock, is too funny

•   These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Richard Damge

reaper is too funny, like supernatural, really like dexter

Profile photo of Aaron Wormus

in every episode of Reaper I tried to watch. There is nothing really funny or original about the plot or the characters.

I think every self-respecting junkie should be watching Dexter!

Profile photo of Marrcus Beattie

Supernatural freakin’ rules. I never mis an Episode and it’s very Junkie’ish.

Reaper I have been wanting to like, but it’s really about 30 minutes too long, it’s a half hour show written into an hour.
    =-=-=-==-=-=-==–=-
    “If it has ram. I can Crash it”

Profile photo of Jeremy Osborne

written project. He directed the pilot, but did not write it. (Although after watching it, I can see why anyone would think so…)
    Reaper is a pretty good show, I think, but it’s so hard to get the “monster of the week” to feel fresh and new every week. How many times can we watch this guy get his beat-down in the first 15 minutes only to come back in the last 5 minutes to capture the bad guy?
    And Reaper was basically given the time slot of death– Tuesdays @ 9. Right up against “House” and then “American Idol” when it starts back up. No way to win that battle…

Profile photo of Leo Johnson

Really enjoying Supernatural. Most of the writers etc. were involved with the x-files so if you liked that, you will probably enjoy Supernatural.

I am also enjoying Reaper, though it’s more in the guilty pleasure category i think. I have a feeling it won’t get picked up for a second season but I could be wrong. Not original plot by any means. Guy becomes bounty hunter for Satan having to capture escaped souls. Originality comes in how he captures the souls; he gets a vessel each episode to trap the soul. So far it’s been a dust buster, an RC truck (actually just the controller), and a broken toaster with an electrical short. Main character is a 20 something slacker that works at a Home Depot-esque store called The Work Bench. Kevin Smith wrote the Pilot episode.

both shows are on CW (formerly WB network)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.