This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of gw gandy gw gandy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Subscriptions Module Updated

• Profile photo of gw gandy

thanx pulsar–very convenient   good workΔΔΔ

just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

Profile photo of J.P.

You’ve been exceedingly busy! Thanks for all the time spent on the machine that fuels our addiction! (Seriously, outstanding website–thanks for a clean move and regularly improving features!)

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of Peter Braat

Now I can. Thanks a lot

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

How about now?

Profile photo of Peter Braat

I’ve looked in my account and I see no Subscription tab, only:

View, Edit, OpenID Identities and Track.

Nor do I see an subscription menu at the bottom of the text.

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

[img_assist|nid=1440|title=Subscription Menu|desc=|link=node|align=right|width=100|height=86]You can also use the more advanced subscription settings by opening that subscription box when viewing a particular posting (click on the headline to get int this single-node-view-mode)

At the bottom of the article text you should see a new link – "subscription". Open it and have some serious fun :) Be sure to disable your automatic subscription when adding a comment to a node if you would rather use the manual / more sophisticated subscription method.

Cheers!

Paul.

Junkies!

I’ve just updated the Subscriptions-Module for this site. Please go into your profile (Navigation -> My account) and take a look at the Subscriptions Tab. The settings regarding the autosubscription behaviour have been moved right there. Expand that Settings block at the very first tab of the Subscriptions module and verify your preferences.

Cheers!
    Paul

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.