This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney Christopher P. Kearney 6 years, 10 months ago.

Sub-menus missing

• Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    Recently I have had no problems.

It’s a lot easier with plain blue menues then with no menues at all. At least they aren’t. . .sunshineyellow. (I couldn’t say pink since. . . .the website uses pink as a complimentary color -.-0)

Hey I can deal with not so pretty as long as it is working…. Thanks, Paul!

make ya want to pull a steve martin, don’t it??
    thanks man, looks good here, looking forward the makeover
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Paul,p
    Played with the sub menus and they worked just fine for me using IE version 7.0.6000.16546

hey guys,

I’m the new guy helping robbie with the site and server configuration. Among various issues i have been improving under the hood you will notice that new ugly menu.

I’ll make it prettier next weekend, but right now i did only care about functionality.

If you still have troubles with that part of the site navigation, please drop me an email and tell me which OS/Browser (+version) did you use.

Cheers!

Paul.

Sorry dude….didn’t mean to narc you out!

But if Scott is giving you shit just throw it back at him that in the last Nocturnal epsiode that had all the call-in’s he thanked the listeners for working out all the kinks on the site before the massive push for the publication of Infection.

So if he’s giving you too much shit … tell ‘em he asked for it! ;)

Dude, Robbie… Scott’s gonna start feeding you to rocktopi or some shit….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~For The Love of Comics”

ok i feel better now
    the little internet gremlins are not singling me out
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

OH GOD NOW HE KNOWS! PLEASE GOD DONT HURT ME.

If anyone is a very very good javascript writer please contact me.

me (at) robbiet (dot) us

robbiet480 – AIM

robbiet4801 – YIM 

Robbie Trencheny

Web MastaPimp

http://www.robbiet.us

Ditto. I was on my Mac and I thought it might just be a mac and firefox thing, but I guess I’m not as crazy as I thought.

Noticed the sub-menus that were once at the top of the website are missing.

I used to get to the forums by hovering over “Crackhouse” and hitting the “Forums” sub menu item. However when I hover over the main menu items no sub menus appear. Checked it in both IE and Firefox and no joy. Found other ways in to the forum but just an FYI as other parts of the website are not as accessible (ie wiki)

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.