This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 3 months ago.

Strange Email

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

my current position gives me plenty of "playtime" on the pc. i am here about 2 hours total during the work day.
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Still number 1 after being gone for most of the summer!!!  How sad is that for the rest of us.  And aren’t you supposed to be back in school teaching.  Should I call the truant officer??????

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

i am the most rank of all, what ever the level, i think i was first to hit pusher hence all higher levels, even gave pulsar a scare when i had administrator status for 5 minutes (I acually did mess something up, i didn’t even know i had touch something, oh well)
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

It was my boy–you should have seen what he ate for dinner last night.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of J.P.

they can appear as “the lackluster five,” or even “the five who need some gentle buffing.” I hear they’re all actually accountants–or aspire to be accountants. And you know what Monty Python tells us about accountants…!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

george orwell’s Animal Farm.

Finally a quote used by JP I recognise. (albeit slightly modified to fit the topic)

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

thats more rank than the others. ;) I think we know whom it maybe?

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of john bennett

the glorius five

then first pagers (of whitch i am now on)

then the rest of you guys 

this guy is from england.he’s a spy.yea but for which side!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

But be advised, there are some here who are much more rank than others.

Profile photo of Amos Rouell

We get rank? Sweet! I didn’t know this. I Need More CH! I must be an Official B33R T3573R in our FDO’s Army! herher! OH or (now in a sinister almost inaudible voice) knife sharpener…muwahahaHAHAHA! 

So were are these rank goal things posted? 

B14i>35 0/3r BI_I11375 B1+<I-I3Z!

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

It could be Al-Qaeda insurgents trying to hack into your scottsigler.com account. I would take caution.

Profile photo of David Lodge

Probably came when Robbie reset the requirements for the various membership levels. Originally 100 crack hits made you a pusher, but he adjusted things earlier today.

The ways of the Lord are often dark but never pleasant.

Profile photo of Michael Dunham

I got a strange email tonight:
    Quote:

MiguelD,

We are sorry!
    You have lost the number of points required to stay in your current role.

You no longer have access to the areas and privileges of the following role:

Role: user
    Points Required: 1000.

End Quote

– Sounds like some code left over from another implementation… for a game or something.

MiguelD
    At home – anywhere I roam

http://www.memoriafoto.net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.