This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 9 months ago.

Steve Eley

• Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I’ve subscribed to Psudeopod. I’ve been looking for something else to listen to. Haven’t started yet, but I’m excited.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Has anyone listened to any of the other Escape Artists podcasts – podcastle and escape pod? Pseudopod definitely creeps me out and/or grosses me out a lot.

Though not quite as “eewww” worthy as many of Sigler’s stories! Parts of Title Fight had me listening at my desk at work with my hands over my eyes (go fig) and my co-workers wondering what was wrong with me!

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

Profile photo of athanas

I did a lacrosse podcast with friend last night and he brought it up. Going to have to give it a listen.
    My main issue is that I don’t have a handy device to download them to and have a hard time sitting at the computer for 20 to 30 minutes without letting my mind wander while listening.
    At this point, I pretty much just transfer files to my PSP and listen whenever I know I’ll have a filing day at work.

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

It’s spilling over into the right column!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Baiscally short horror fiction podcasts, some have really creeped me out. (Which is good.) Lots of different authors. Highly recommend giving it a listen.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

He is the author for a sci-fi podcast entitled Escape Pod and the producer of Pseudopod, a podcast that I keep hearing more and more about.
    I reckon I’ll have to give this cat’s work a listen to in the near future.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Profile photo of stephen middleton

Steve Eley is over visiting England. Great to see him and be pictured with Descent…. Maybe you should visit the old country instead going to sunny Australia….. I know how much you would love to take a picture of one of JC’s fans with a Pseudopod tee shirt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.