This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 6 years, 3 months ago.

Spreading The Word Of FDO

• Profile photo of Gmork

This is the link to the promo page for the Infected hardcover that came out in April.  If you click ‘downloads’ from the menu at the top then scroll down pas the ringtones, there are some printable flyers for the novel which also has this website address on them.

Spread the word!

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/infected/infected.html

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

Profile photo of Pearce Kilgour

Any chance anyone has done up and printables for posting up around your favorite bookstores/comic stores/ coffee joint/ axe sharpening places? I’m more of a packet juggler than a desktop layout kind of guy. Would be pretty easy to get the junkies out there with these. Say 5 places with printout and website address?

What’s everyone think of the idea? Or has it already been mentioned?

==================================

"Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.

Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read."

Groucho Marx

==================================

Profile photo of Darren Wall

When I bought Infected I posted to Twitter to let the FDO know and got a reply back pretty quick, had to show the girl at the checkout that I was conversing with the author. She probably just put on a fake smile and really wanted me out of her store as quick as possible but I thought I was being clever!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.