This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 1 month ago.

Spreading the Siglerism-My office has been Infected!

always loved that song. But that’s easy to say after someone guessed the quote.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

You are not allowed to say Elmo on this site. Ever. Elmo is evil. Wicked. Sick. Wait a sec… you said Emo. Never mind.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

and you’re one of the only mad men (hehehehe) that picks up on them! Right on target with Drowning Pool. I also have them in the iPod rotation. BTW, careful listening while driving–can result in excessive speed and traffic tickets. So I’ve heard…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

…has an awesome song by the same name.  I like to listen to that song (and ones like it) on a very loud volume setting whil I drive like a mad man.

With Sigler, I hope!! 

Just Dew it!

Thanks Wolf.  Yeah, being able to get rid of bodies will hopefully earn my way into the FDO’s good graces, cause you never know who this crazy fool will bust-a-cap in next, or mutilate, or…cremate? Hey, I can do that too! I think I’m in!

The Sigler ascension is dependant on faithful Junkies spreading the infection.

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

i make dark myspace layouts and i figure anyone who enjoys stuff like that would probably get into these kind of stories so i posted his site on my profile for people who look at the layouts!  i have got several messages from people who became junkies!

I am trying to Infect my school.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

__/)
    ( o.O) This is Emo. Copy and paste Emo into
    (")_(") your signature to help him get into the Oxford Dictionary!

The Generals gonna need all the funeral homes and morgues he can get. You may just make it through the first wave! 

Just Dew it!

Hi-ho, General Siglerissimo and fellow junkies!  Just wanted to report in on how I’m doing my part to spread the Infection.  Well I bought my copy of Infected on April 1st (the story of that I posted awhile back), and since then have been talking it up with a few friends and my office-mates and whoever would listen.  Well I’m happy to say everyone I work with is either hooked on Scott, or at least has a family member who now is.  It all started when I made a mp3 cd of The Rookie for a really cool guy who digs graves for a living (I work for a funeral home).  I talked him up about it and he was intrigued by the football/scifi/mafia mish-mash, and he has a long commute which is perfect for audio-stories.  Well it didn’t take but a few episodes and he was telling me how hooked he was, and now he is registered as a Junkie (bnader2).  In the meantime I got one of the ladies working with us reading Infected after I wouldn’t stop talking about it.  She loved it but was pissed at the ending cause she wanted more!  Then I gave another mp3 cd to bnader2, this time of Nocturnal episodes 1-30 (the bastard didn’t have to wait between episodes like I did though) and he absolutely loved the story and all the characters (particularly Pookie).  Halfway through listening to that he broke-down and bought Infected and loved that as well. I do have to say though, that when he got to episode 30 and had to wait like I did for the next one, well, that was satisfying cause then I wasn’t alone in needing my fix!  Then our office manager, the other lady at the office, borrowed Infected from bnader2 and was riveted by the story and the writing style.  Our other co-worker doesn’t really read fiction, but has a sister who is big into sci-fi and she got a copy of Infected and has been thouroghly enjoying it as well.

So there you have it, I’ve Infected my entire office either directly or indirectly, and am bringing more soldiers to the Siglerism front. Global Domination is immenent!

-Tdublyu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.