This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Greg Rudd Greg Rudd 3 years, 2 months ago.

[SPOILERS] Who did win the Fight in Title Fight???

In Title Fight Epilogue the Doc tell Chyal that he lost the fight, but in The starter the conversation between Quinten and John they both say that Chyal won. So who is tellling the truth and WHO did win The bloody Fight.

You have to remember that everyone (including characters in novels if the author is good) sees things subjectively. Decide for yourself who is more likely to remember things more accurately.

It’s pretty easy to figure out with minimal effort. I don’t want to make it *too* easy for you though :P

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Thanks for your take on this i believe that the Doc is telling the truth, but i want to know if this was deliberate by the author or was this a small hicup on his part or just a way to stir the pot on the forums (like we are doing now)

….character, but I am not positive.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chyal won the fight as per the Doc and the fact that it would have been a clear victory without Greedok’s meddling. Tweedy and Barnes would only have known what was broadcast to the public on GSN. Korak’s last heartbeat was 2 seconds after Chiyal’s.

All hail the FDO!

Chiyal North technically won the fight because he never really died. But, everyone besides Chiyal and the Doc think that Korak the Cutter won because Chiyal “died” first while in the ring.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.