This topic contains 91 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 9 months ago.

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! THE ALL-PRO discussion thread

Okay here we go…..well I have a friend which I was able to convince him to read Sigler’s novels and he’s finally reading THE ALL-PRO. He was telling me how he thought the concept of Dinolition is beyond awesome and etc. So we started to argue over which competitor is better, unfortunately at the moment there’s only two that we know of. The Roughland Ridgebacks with Poughkeepsie Pete, and Old Bess the Tyrannosaurus Rex or The Reef Stompers that have a Quyth leader riding a four legged creature called a Spiderbear, which has one eye and two pedipalps ending in sharp pinchers. He believes the Spiderbear would be badass to have and I disagree by telling him that a Tyrannosaur Rex would be BADASS! Then he tried telling me if a Quyth Leader would come up to me and ask if I would like to have a spiderbear I would turn down the offer I then turned the conversation back around by asking him why would a Quyth leader ask me? Why not a Ki or a Heavy G or even a Leekee? What I’m trying to say is I would like to see more of the sport known as DINOLITION!

Slapped in the face with a fish. HA!
    Sigler … you slay me!!!

Since this series is aimed at young adults, is that the reason why we don’t see any drug use by the players? You’ve mentioned them smuggling before but there are always those that will use some of what they move.

Also, it would be interesting to see a receiver do something illegal (PEDs) for the betterment of her god Quentin. With religious fervor I could easily see a WR bend/break the rules to make Q shine

Oh Scott, you are an evil evil man. Damn you and your cliff hangers. :)

This is my favorite book in the GFL series so far. I listened to it in the span of two days. Can’t wait for book 4. I really wanna see what happens with the prawett.

Doesn’t she have blue skin? When Frederico is talking to Q at Dinolition he says she was on MICOVI. Wouldn’t it be a sin to talk to her? I know Stedmar doesn’t care, but wouldn’t others at the stadium be wary of talking to her?

I am so confused with Virak. I thought in “The Rookie” Virak didnt have to play “gangsta” for Greddok anymore plus on top of that Virak had a wookie life debt with Quentin.

Now in the All Pro, it seems that bond Virak and Quentin had never existed. Booooooo!

I should have stuck with my game plan of listening to the audio as it comes out, but nooooooo, I had to get a gift cert and buy the book. Which I read in one bleary eyed day/next day no sleep combo. Hubby got up and asked “When did you go to bed?” to which I responded, “As soon as I finish this book.” Now I have almost a year to wait to find out what the shuck happens. And Don Pine – what a douchebag. I hope he gets eaten first.

Your never so humble servent, BTH

But now I know I will be buying MVP as soon as I can.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

That explains it Cool

I need to gather a few more details, then I can pimp out the entry for your character!

KI dining pages 228-236. I don’t know why but for some odd unknown reason I really get a kick out of reading/listening to the KI dining scenes that take place throughout the series especially this one that takes place on pages 228-236 when Quentin gets the KI to eat some COOKED food. I don’t know about you but I couldn’t stop laughing during this part of the book. I love me some KI food!

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

I just did a wee bit of updating figuring it would take a while before anyone saw that massive spoiler. I should have known you’d be all over it like Somali MIdori on hot quarterbacks!Tongue out

I see Gmork did a little updating of a certain person’s redacted wiki entry! *wink* Wink *wink*

Honestly Sigler, I enjoyed the book. As the other 2 and the rest of your books you tend to do the unexpected. Good going. I finished the book a couple weeks ago and the ending was pretty damn good. Really wasn’t expecting it but is a very good twist. I have come to realize you don’t put those exerts from books and magazine articles at the beginning of certain chapters for nothing. I should have seen you were going to bring in the Prawat but for some odd reason I was thinking Gonzaga was going to be one. Can’t wait to read the MVP and see how it all turns out. Good writing and I hope you never have writer’s block.

“This is your girl – Dread Naught”

I am with you on this. I love that Ma Tweety has taken Q under her wing and the brothers has totally embraced him. I do feel betrayed by Doc P. I want to know what would have made him back stab Q so hard! Thank Scott for saving Starcher, I feel for the guy.

I’m gonna need to get this picture into the wiki for Danny Lundy, agent extraordinaire!

This will never get old!!!

[flickr-photo:id=6316212157,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

:-p
    (I meant the dolphin)

I’m not from Canada. I’m from Wasington State or did you forget.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

I dont usually comment on forums but I feel compelled by this cliffhanger ending!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!! NEEED MVP NOW!!!!

DAMN YOU SIGLER! Firstly, I heard the audiobook for earthcore, then I listened to Nocturnal followed by infectious and so on… Then I found myself buying e-books of things I’m getting for free… even the books I’ve already heard on the podcast – I’M ADDICTED DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW After Q went for Gredok in the restaurant and the bit with the creterakians worried about Q’s millions of Sklorno followers, I had a vision of Q commanding the Sklorno to go after Gredok :P 50 million Sklorno playing stacks on perhaps?

P.S. We all know in the future that Aussie Rules will be the dominant football code :O (well if Andrew Demitriou has his way it will)

Wow I really love the cinematic quality of your books but come on what a cliff hanger. I feel like a person who only got the first disk in the 2 pack of lord of the rings and the last line I hear is “great where are we going”! The ending has left me wanting so much more. All j have to fill my time with now are the numerous speculations that I have about next season!

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

I would like to see that also. Of course what’s left of Krakens would get back in time to start the next Tier 2 season since they will have been relegated. What I’m wondering is if Pine and Warburg were with the team or not. After all, they were both free-agents at the end of the season and both made no secret they wanted off the team as soon as possible. No way would I be going on Hokor’s magical mystery tour unless I wanted to resign with the Krakens. If that’s the case I could see Pine going back to the Jacks. I could see Warburg staying since he seemed to like living on Ionath.

Calling it now: Denver’s gonna die, quite possibly in a game against the Krakens.

I never thought of it that way, but my mental image of Danny just got 100% more awesome.

but I loved the ending. The cliffhanger was great, and I’m totally hoping that the next-book doesn’t actually have the Krakens playing in the GFL season; I would be more than stoked to see them playing a seasons worth of Body Maim to earn their freedom.

Hell, if Barnes can master that game, he’s going to own in the GFL.

…that kills the Marines on the Sword of Mother Teresa is a Prawatt?

I couldn’t help but giggle a little, because that post sounds a whole lot like a manuscript of my reaction at the end of this one. Though i am less sure about the majority of them surviving.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

SO I’ve been waiting for The Crypt book 2 for what seems like forever now, but I consoled myself with the GFL series because it’s the same universe, which is so damn interesting and the rest of your books, which I listen to on audiobooks while I work out every morning.

Then I finished The All Pro this morning……

You Bastard. You end on a cliffhanger like that? I mean, I know they survive(there are 7 books planned) and probably end up playing the Prawett game (obvious foreshadowing). But you just left me hanging and I’ve finished all of your other stuff.

On the one hand, it was a very well written ending and your reading is superb; on the other hand your writing is strong enough that a cliffhanger ending like this is almost insulting. I feel let down, like I did with the last two Dresden Files books

That being said I have one technical question which kept bothering me. It’s one of logistics.

How do the stadiums work? You say <such and such> stadium can contain X amount of sentients but these sentients are all different races of vastly differing sizes. How does the seating work? Is each seat a desgnated area wherein the individual brings their own accoutrements? Are there varying methods of configuring the seating areas for the particular type of sentient which occupies it? Are the stadiums divied up into species specific sections?

But given that the Prawatt are machines and can combine I don’t think the bats want them anywhere near their space…. Because if you think of it the Prawatt could posses the ability to take over the entire galaxy……hmmmm Damn why does it have to take so long for Scott to write his books!?!??!? I have been reflecting on the events at the end of the book…and this could have some MAJOR implications……

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

You know you want it just as much as I do!!! Wink

Current planned publication date is September 4, 2012. Audiobook would be available for immediate download on that day.
    Pre-order for the hardcover is currently scheduled for Superbowl Saturday, which is Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012.
    Like THE ALL-PRO, ebooks come free with the hardcover purchase, and otherwise digital media is not pre-orderable, but instead available on the book’s publication date. That’s all the news we know for now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dark Øverlord Media: we løve cøllateral damage.

Bad Bella! Bad!!Tongue out

We need to add the word “yet” to that definition!!! Wink

It’s possible they’ll dominate the sport the very same way the Sklorno did with soccer.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

If that is the case then alot of key players from the team will be killed off! The Krakens will kick the Prawatts arse!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

I like the possibilities of number one!!!!

…about Q and Rebecca, your hot tub kissing description comes frightfully close to being categorized as Siglerotica. And we all know the definition of Siglerotica! Tongue out

I do kind of imagine that with Lundy… the accent part, not the head unhinged flopping

Is it just me, or does Danny Lundy remind you of the Canadians as portrayed in South Park? I can’t help but chuckle each time I read Danny’s dialog and he said “Buddy” or “Guy”. Unfortunately it also means I can’t help but picture the top of the dolphin’s head flopping about unhinged like the Canadian…

So seriously, are all Dolphins from Canada?

Console Jockey

The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven. — Mark Twain

The sooner you write one the sooner we can read it.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Does the Prawatt rugby/man-quittage give out awards by chance…ya know other then your life. Also does this mean we may be getting closer to a new species entering the league? >.>

Now I know people were reading the book saying “called it” and all of that snazzy jazz…and while I know Gredok is a bastard of a hairball….I had hopes of it all working out for Quentin. I mean I got really wrapped up in the entire story. I am not going to lie Sigler you have and continue to hone your craft by sinking your hooks into us deeper and deeper making us feel the emotions you want us to feel.

Well after the scheisse hit the fan @ Torba’s I was really really sad! I really connected to how Quentin felt because I myself never knew my dad. So well played there sir…

I didn’t expect Q to get All-Pro because he didn’t do as good as the other quarterbacks. I really wonder what will happen when Q goes after Greedy….

The realtionship between Q & Becca seems to be moving along but I would be a little supprised if Q dosen’t want to be with Somalia, though I could see how he connects with Becca better….but I don’t see that happening because of Q’s and John’s realtionship.

Was cool to see Denver still missing Q & company.

As always your explination of the your universe is great….I can’t wait to shove my money in your face for the next one!!!! And speaking of the PUV James Keeling you best be writting more Crypt fool and while your at it make sure you put in more Dinolition in the MVP!!!!!!

I listened to the audio book. At SiglerFest, I was asked to give a quick opinion on what I thought of the book, and I raved about it, having had the opportunity to review an early edition.

The final product was even better. Really great stuff, all throughout, and so pleasing to hear new stuff that i hadn’t already read! Such a treat.

My review is on goodreads, if you’d like to read it:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/206143183

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

First of all. WOW. Second. Is Danny Lundy a Canadian dolphin? He sounds a lot like south park character, especially with all the “buddy” and “guy” stuff. Third… WOW Earthcore silverbugs = early Prawatt??? Manny Sayad just bought into a tier two team… Gredok loses team charter, entire team (whoever survives) moves to Sayad’s team and work their way back up. Last… how long do we have to wait for GFL short stories????

Does this also mean there might be a early shipping date? If so that would be great. 02/05/2012 the calendar is MARKED vigorously with permanent marker!

Killer Q and Rebecca the Recka are going to hook up…maybe not in the MVP but at some point there’s going to be some kind of awkward, sexy, Ki hot tube, you show me yours I’ll show you mine…kissing. (Because Q is a gentleman and is entitled to his beliefs.) Mind you I don’t think he could take THAT kind of beating from a heavy G… But how would John Tweedy take the news ? Something tells me words will not be readable on his tatoo, but I’m sure all will eventually be restored to how it was. Kinda. Thoughts?

Technically I finished this days ago, but I was still recovering from the whiplash! My God what an ending, it was even better than I expected and turned out that accidentally viewing the last page did not ruin it at all. I kinda expected the whole deal with Quentin’s dad…I mean, its Gredok, hello Quentin! I am so psyched for MVP I cannot stand it, I have to know what happens! I think its a pretty good guess that in order to earn their freedom the Krakens will have to play the Prawatt game…and probably come out of it as a very small team. Of course the obvious characters I’d like to survive are Quentin (duh), and the Tweedys. But I also really started to like Kimberlin this book, so I’m praying he doesn’t die. I’m rambling now, so I’ll just say fantastic and I need to preorder the next one already geez!

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

the “enjoy the view comment” at the end of the book. Combat Cook

1. Prawatt force the Krakens to play their game…most of the Krakens don’t make it. Cry
    2. Get back and get relegated to Tier 2 because they had to forfeit all their games. Cry
    3. Too many holes to fill and get relegated to Tier 3 with the new rules. Cry
    4. Lose to the Minnesota Vikings in the Super Bowl and hell freezes over. Sealed
    Yay Vikings finally win the big one!!! Tongue out
    People gotta have dreams!!!

Combat Cook

We’re probably going to put the pre-order up on Super Bowl Saturday, so mark it in your calendar and stash away the money now.

Need the next book now.

April 1st of every year is Sigler Ascension Day and the day that the next book in the GFL series becomes available for pre-order. Better put your money in a piggy bank, still have another six months til then! Frown

Have to agree that the fish slapping moment made me think, “Yup, this is a Sigler story!”. lol

I just love complex world building and The All-Pro was amazing for this. From the first mention of The Reef (where Chiyal is hidden by Doc Patah) to the League of Planets people hating the Sklorno to the “stars moving” at the end (which calls back images of The Tank) I just drooled over the interconnectedness of the worlds and the dedication to the timeline. Such a big story in so many ways… and DINOLITION?!?! I WANT TO ATTEND ONE OF THESE!!! I want to pound on the Crysteel and watch the warriors get eaten!!!!!

Oh and Ma Tweedy. I love her and I love how Quentin needed someone like her. She owns my heart!

Oh and cliffhanger. Cruel. In perfect crack fashion, we now have to wait… like Junkies tapping veins!

I guess it depends on what happened to the Keeling 200 years before THE ROOKIE series begins …

Why the Cliff hanger, why the impossible situation? After listening to the Crypt: Book I, The Crew; I am personally scared s***less for the Krackens. I know a majority will survive, but still… ARG!

i wanna be killed in Pandemic!

anyone think of that suicide mission!!!??!?!?

I blew through this one in a day. I mostly enjoyed the football side of the story in the previous books but am loving the threads developing with the Prawatt and the whole universe fleshing out more and more. LOVE the ending and I am hanging out for the MVP alreaddy!!

…somewhere around Danny the Dolphin slapping Q, this became by favourite GFL book. :D

I loved “Huey, Dewey and Louie” and “so long and thanks for all the fish”. I didn’t laugh like a madman in public. >_> I didn’t. >_> I may have.

I think this book really played the long game with us all, some of it was fairly predictable, even for a YA: fake dad, called it; memories of the sister and not the mum, called it; surprise party, called it (but it was adorable); Q not being the All-Pro, called it. HOLYCOQBQWTF ending…out of shucking nowhere. I mean. What. The. Fuck.

And now I’m thinking the MVP is possibly a bit of a cheat title – that while they might get rescued/escape and get back in time for next season, it might also be that the “most valuable player/s” are the ones kept alive for “Prawatt Quidditch”?

I wasn’t sure about all this… Gotta be honest, once my half HeavyG, half human self failed as a rookie DE…I was disappointed. Now…well, I am just hoping that I live through the Prawatt expedition. The reality, however, is that most of the team will probably not DIE. That would end the series. All I know is that it looks like Leiba the Gorgeous isn’t gonna be the only sentient to make it back from a Prawatt sporting event in The MVP… jussayin.

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE.

Rich Palmer, DE, Ionath Krakens

I can’t say right now, but the Passenger virus has a separate evolution from the Prawatt. However! Now that you make me think about it, the Passenger Viris is going to be closer on a cladogram to Prawatt than to any biological organism. Fun!

I agree whole heartedly!

Shuck you Sigler!!!!! And the shucking horse you rode in on. Just finished the book today and had nothing but John Tweety-esk thoughts for our FDO. How can he leave us on such a cruve ball like that? I know that is the point….but…..is the MVP comming out soon??? No….so now I will need to be put in a medicaly induced coma till its released, otherwise I will go insane.

Loved the book! I have #’s 532 and 533 and I bought the audio book for the car. Long live the FDO!

Or does the scientific explanation of the Facticia Phasmatis fall just short of identifying the Passenger virus?

Could the Prawatt be an evolved form of the Passenger virus?! :o

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Ok so ‘Cracken v Prawatt’ in a game of ‘Quidditch for men’ to earn freedom.
    So I hope this not a grindfest of players but I can see it happening; however…
    Prawatt, there sentient right? There is no rules against other races playing ball, the only thing that stops them is the ability to play right…
    I hope you see were I am going; the Prawatt can leap like Sklorno and take hits like a Ki not only that but there somewhat in disrepute in the future where there is only war I mean football wrong franchise, I can see the Creterakians just being cool with letting them into the league for a number of reasons. A; they don’t want to start the third? galatic war B: what better place to get infomation on a new enemy, sure this one will be unique just like each human is unique but I am guessing you can get quite a bit of info also what do we fear and by proxy of us other sentients? The unkown.
    Much like the movie ‘paul’ there image will spread so that people don’t lose thier shit when they see them. But! Instead of being so we can make peaceful contact; it’s so that when the army rolls in there they’re not scared of facing an unknown enemy but there is just a whole new set of gingles in the Purists heads sing there new little song.

Makes sense? Yes that’s a question mark I am not sure if it does…

I know those weren’t manly tears, it was humid and your eyes were all watery and such.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Manly tears or sweaty eyeballs? (I’d ask if it couldn’t be eyeballs leaking manliness, but, uh, that just sounds way wrong.)

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

Good sir, and congrats!

Thank you so much!

My apologies. My connection froze and this posted twice probably due to my impatience. So I killed one of the posts.

I havent finished the book yet but I couldn’t think of where else to post this. So I’ll post and keep reading. Then come back to see what good things you are discussing here.

When I got to the awesome level of flaming turmoil thrown into Quentin’s face during the last preseason week I was blown away. How awesome was that? I was expecting tension but for some reason, like Q, I thought he was going to slide for most of his behavior. How wrong! Then the description of the pregame and beginning of the first game of the season had me twirling my terrible towel and pumping my Ute helmet over my head like a crazed Sklorno at a QB revival meeting!

GOOOO KRAKKKENS!

or do you guys feel for starcher and Tara the Freak? also I swear i almost shed some manly tears with the turn out of the Quentins Father arc in the book being a guy who has never known his father I was litterly in his shows the whole way and had a horrid feeling about how that would end and that shows you just how much of a dirty shucking bastard Gredok really is….but on a lighter note how fucking badass is John Tweedy “want me to kill him Q…he deserves it…I will do it for you” OMG John tweedy is a tattooed badass with a heart of gold, love for his momma, and weird obsession with putting boogers on his brother

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

have you touched Q but I got to lay a hit on the Mad Ju…BOOM 2 point conversion is a no go!!

but Quentin earned it as well, in real football an All-pro quarter bank aint the guy with zero interceptions or a flawless QB rating its the guys who LEADS his team no matter the cost pulling in the win, and all of Quentin’s sacrifice and troubles were seemingly for nothing in the eyes of the footballs gods of the GFL…those dirty bastards Quentin is an All-pro in my book.

Awesome book! Can’t wait for the MVP. Yours truly ought to show up somewhere in the Prawatt region. ;)

May barbarians invade your personal space!

You are correct he is a evil bastard mega doom death genius I crushed through that book in 2 days would have been a day if i didnt have that stupid thing called a job the cliff hanger ending was earth shattering…missing? ugh wait maybe we will be getting some insight in to the happenings of the crypt…oh the speculation is so intense

That is most unfortunate.

I had every intention of not viewing a spoiler for this book until I had read it….which of course would make it not a spoiler. Then my book fell open to the very last page, and all I see is a huge, spoiling, bold headline “TEAM MISSING”! I am absolutely dying to find out just what the hell they are talking about, but I’m trying to avoid spoilers! The dilemma might just drive me to insanity.

It’s too bad (though understandable) that Quentin couldn’t truly be happy for her. Very well earned.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Glad you dug it.

That was pretty awesome/surprising (er. I mean sad). Becca was no surprise, though. I loved the development of her character in this book. She’s really coming into her own as a player!

I love my character. 8D Starcher become one of my top favorites in The Starter, so the fact that I get to be his doctor rocks my world! (My mom is more jealous that I got to stroke Q’s arm, lol.)

WTF with the ending!! Like waiting all that time for The All-Pro wasn’t bad enough, that is where you leave things at the end?? You are a sick, sadistic, torturous bastard, you know that?

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

In a more traditional book format a book called The All-Pro about a quartback named Quentin Barnes would end with said Quentin Barnes becoming an All-Pro!! I so love that he did not. That was fucking brilliant.

How unfortunate Gredok the Splithead was not aboard the Touchback during the attack because Gredok had business to take care of. Does anyone else think Gredok the Splithead had something to do with the attack to the Touchback when they were about attend GB XXVI? Maybe one of the gangsters going toe to toe with Gredok attacked the Krakens bus out of anger? Possibly Gredok himself attacked his own team bus just to send a message to Quentin? So many possibilities!

Huuuuuuuuuuge cliffie! I’ve never been so eager to get the next book of a series after finishing the most recent. >_<

Just what game will Barnes be playing in the close season then?

I want the fourth book now !!!

“Who is Number One?”, “You, are Number Six!”, “I am not a number, I am a free man!”

They made it to the first round of the playoffs with an 8-4 standing. touchback goes missing
    Life is a lemon and I want my money back — meatloaf

This is where you can all talk about THE ALL-PRO.

THIS … IS … SPOILER-LAND!

If you have not finished THE ALL-PRO, close this page NOW-NOW-NOW!

NOTE FROM ZE AUTHOR: Each GFL book encasulates a single season, from pre-season through the Galaxy Bowl (or the T2 Tourney). There is some off-season narrative, but for the most part each title represents that single season. So, when the Galaxy Bowl finished in THE ALL-PRO, that’s the story. Everything else will have to wait until THE MVP.

-Scott-

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.