This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Michael DeRose Michael DeRose 2 years, 11 months ago.

[Spoiler for THE STARTER] WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think those two will cause the Krakens some trouble in other books. I think the Krakens are lacking at Defense. Someone is going to get burned.

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

Denver was such (and still is) a beloved character! I really miss seeing her on the Krakens as well :(

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

I have to admit, her appearance in the Jupiter Jack’s game maybe possibly made me tear up just a teensy tiny bit….

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Poor, poor, poor Denver. She wasn’t good enough to receive passes from Quentin himself. I do agree with you, she was somewhat immature and inexperienced (mostly immature). She also freaked the F**K out every time Quentin was close by. Denver couldn’t keep her cool. I will miss her character though, she was really entertaining to listen to!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

You know they had ‘tude. Locker room poison, I’m told.

Why did the Krakens have to trade Denver and Scarborough?! Denver was my favorite receiver and my 3rd favorite overall player.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.