This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 5 years, 3 months ago.

Special Occasion speech for my class

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Then I’m off. Be back soon, peeps!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

I mean, what judge in his right mind would convict you for it? 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Let no opportunity pass to hold high the lamp of Siglerism! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Can we?

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

I swear on…Perry’s balls!

WTF? They should be flogged repeatedly until they are totally Infected!!!! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Accidental double post. Sorry.

Bravo, bravo! Great speech really befitting of the cause.

at least you got an A

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

The instructor felt that the class seemed confused by the speech but I still got an A on the assignment.

did the class/instructor give you? I think it is perfect. The FDO couldn’t have written it better…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I also had to do a stupid speech thing for Speech class (obviously) in which we had to interview someone in a field we hope to get an occupation in. So I interviewed Siggy, gave the speech, and still haven’t heard back from the teacher on the grade.

This semester I am taking a speech class and had to give a special occasion speech. I used the premise of introducing him at the recent Sigler Stank stop in Hollywood at Book Soup. It went over well and hopefully got people interested in Siglerism.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are here at Book Soup in Hollywood, CA to introduce a man that goes by many names and titles. Some of which include Pope Siglericus XXX, General L. Fontaine Siglerisimo, New York Times Best Selling Author, FDO™ or Future Dark Overlord. With his Evil Queen™ by his side he will bring the plaid tanks through the cities of the world and lay waste to anything and anyone who has not converted to Siglerism by becoming a Junkie. He is a podcaster and a published author.

The FDO™ is a writer and has gotten many of his followers by releasing his books as Podcasts. He was one of the first authors to use this media for getting his content out into the world. Earthcore was one of the first podcasted audiobooks in 2005. This was followed by Ancestor, Infected, The Rookie, Nocturnal and now Contagious.

After releasing his first 2 books through an independent publisher and gaining #7 on the Amazon Bestsellers list the day of release for Ancestor. The FDO™ was given a 3 book deal with Crown and has since had 2 books published in hardcover. These 2 books include Infected and Contagious. Contagious opened up on the New York Times Hardcover Fiction list at #33. His next hardcover book from Crown will be Ancestor which will be released either December 2009 or March 2010.

Enough with his accolades, even though I could go on for a while, we all are here to see the FDO™ himself. I give to you my FDO™ and hopefully yours soon Scott Sigler."

Let me know what you think of it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.