This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Dave Johnson Dave Johnson 4 years, 3 months ago.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Who’s gonna watch this new series starting on Starz tonight? Looks like it’s gonna be bloody splash-tastic!!!! I’ve been looking forward to watching it. Oh, and all the men wearing nothing but loin cloths can’t hurt either!

….but considering my gender that’s kind of to be expected Cool

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

lucy lawlwss is still hot. the show kicks ass :)

I watched every episode at least twice already!!! YUM!!! Full-frontal man candy!!!!!!!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I’ve got these episodes DVr’ed but I haven’t watched it yet. I was intrigued by the ab-tastic 300-ish look of the trailers. Heard recently that the main actor found out he has cancer, though Frown Wonder what that means for the longevity of the show. Poor bastard…just scores on a hit show and then having that news laid on ‘em.

That’s horrible! I just looked it up and found out that he has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma! They said they caught it early though, so they are optimistic.

This show is awesome…Lucy Lawless is still my ultimate girl crush!

________________________________________________________________________________

Villains are always delicious…we’re tasty like Twinkies over here!

I somehow forgot to put it in my Netflix queue and it’s available for instant viewing. SCORE!

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

got up to epi 7 last night the one that ends with him shouting the immortal line…was watching it with headphones on my shiny fixed computer and scared the living shit outta my mrs and the dog by jumping up and shouting

“I AM SPARTACUS!”

I still have these on DVR and need to watch the episodes!! Gotta find some time…hoping there are lots of abs.Laughing

See my post below!

/ / /

all the way for me!

no way! I am watching this TONIGHT!!

It reminds me a lot of 300, which wasn’t all that great. The guy who made that (and maybe this) is far too in love with his squishy blood sound effect and slow motion action sequences. Enough of that already :( Thus far, Rome is far superior to Spartacus.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised

Not that it’s bad, but I’ve been watching it on Netflix Instant Viewing. I only do that when I don’t have any DVDs on hand.

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

last night

that was fucking awesome… I expected a revolt but that was top class!

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.