This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jamie Cullen Jamie Cullen 5 years, 5 months ago.

South Park

These guys push the boundaries aevery episode. This show will be looked back at in future as an amazingly brilliant show full of obsqure satire that the average Jo script writter would never dare to write. This is the best cartoon based show ever. Tray and Matt I tip my hat to you.

Every TV show has a bad episode(s) every now and again, but I religiously Tivo South Park.

“See ya on the playground”,
    YumYum

They just aired the fourth episode of the season last week. I hope your fears will be eased as the season goes on.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

Other than the Jonas Brothers episode they haven’t seemed too funny this season.

I am a fan of I AM

On this one. I used to watch it all the time and then for whatever reason i just sort of stopped, and then shortly after, tv in general. But if on the off chance i do catch it on the tube i still enjoy it from time to time.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Tremendous line from that episode

I don’t read the script. The script reads me. – Kirk Lazarus

It was a great way to start the 13th season. "Vengeance is mine! You are all ants and I am your destroyer! Ha-ha!"

That episode was several kinds of awesome. 

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Comedy Central shows it on Wednesday night, then the Comedy Network shows the same episode on Friday night. I’m glad I can watch new episodes the same week they get shown in the US of A. Once again, I’m off to the internet to see what you folks are typing about.

I have watched 12 seasons worth on DVD. The Evil Queen and I dig it. Funniest show on TV/

Just the sentence Rabid Jonas Brothers Fans is very scary.

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

I just watched this weeks episode. That was great!! Poor Kenny

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

that was so awesome. I wonder if they will get sued? or told to take it off the air like the tom cruise episode?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I even convinced a few of my friends -who are RABID Jonas Brothers fans- to watch it. Their reactions = priceless. I couldn’t stop laughing at how Mickey Mouse laughed after everything, though.

anyone see the new episode with the "jonas brothers"

HI-Lar_i_ous

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

until the whole gimic about revealing Cartman’s dad ended in a total let down episode of Terrance & Phillip for an hour.  Whatever season that was, I stopped watching and never went back to it.  Viewer scorned.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Wednesday’s new episode was awesome.

Anybody still watch? I still love it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.