This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolf Wolf 6 years ago.

Sorry, unrecognised password

• Profile photo of Wolf

to eat you with, my dear! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

#when you have content to write and stories to read and podcasts to podcast…..Laughing

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

I thought I remembered hearing the piper story associated with the town. Wait a minute…YOU’RE from there?! Are you, could you be, the…

no congrats necessary, it was a quick trip over with some company that swung through, and nothing more than beer with dinner. The boy was a HUGE hit with the other guests, the waitresses and the band though. Holy cow, he’s such a clown. We didn’t even get a chance to give you a call while we were there. You get the congrats, Mr. newly married man!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

yeah, there is a tale about a piper from hameln. The Market… well, it is pretty small – so is the city. I used to live there, going to visit some friends and my mom.

Oh, and I totally missed the picutre, Congrats!

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of J.P.

Cool! Isn’t Hameln the Pied Piper’s town? Oh, did you notice the pic Shadygirl has now? Her and the boy at HB Haus.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

I’ll be heading off to hannover (actually hameln, but this won’t ring a bell for any of you) right before christmas, but before that – hell yeah, let’s have some beer.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of J.P.

we’d be in Stuttgart. Hey Pulsar, are you home between now and Christmas? Shadygirl and I will have to come by and beer you and Mrs. P.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I like the new picture!  Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!!  That’s my Wolfie!!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Wolf

in Cyberspace 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Anyway… The issue is sorted out, everything is O.K. with the site.

Profile photo of J.P.

You remain “the man.” You’re even a recently married super hero and we still continue to enjoy all this quality support!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Pulsar already is a kick ass name for a superhero. Do you think he has a alter ego costume he wears when he comes to the rescue?

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Pons Matal

similar to one of those in the "Hall Of Mirrors". A ghost in the machine, or maybe a Troll, messing with Mike Bennett! 

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Wolf

otherwise everything he typed would be IN CAPS!!! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

He isn’t kin to Chris Mathews is he???????????

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

yeah, and this is why:

[img_assist|nid=2014|title=RSS in Thunderbird|desc=|link=popup|align=center|width=250|height=135]

I’ve subscribed to the "Website Bugs/Support Requests/Feature Requests" RSS feed via Thunderbird – which is my default mail client software.

And I have the FDO watching all over me – all the time (while swinging the whip)

Profile photo of

I think he’s got spider sense or something. He’s walking down the street, minding his own biz-nass, when the tingly sensation goes off and he says , "A Junkie in need! I must rush to the rescue!"

It’s like have a friggin’ programming superhero.

This is very confusing.

So, once you re-set your password it will only be valid for one login before it automagically changes under the hood?

Can I borrow your account to do some tests?

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of Mike Bennett

Thanks MuchAdo

I had to get a new sign up done in orer to make this reply. I’ll sign out again now and most likely lose this password too. But I’m patient :-)

Mike, Pulsar will get it fixed for you!!!!!!!  Welcome my Irish friend!

Profile photo of Mike Bennett

Every time I try to log in, I can’t, my password is unrecognised. I have to re-set, I do. I visit, I leave. I get email telling me to come back and see forum posts. I come back – I’m unrecognised. I’ve had to do this three times now and it’s getting pretty tiring. Please can you fix it?

Many thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.