This topic contains 20 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 5 years, 3 months ago.

So who else was here for the Beta phase?

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Cause I’m just that impressive. If I was here for the beta state, I either didn’t realize it or don’t remember it.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

that maybe if the new junkies knew more about the site they would be more active.  But then again, if they want to figure it out, they will.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Once again, my mistake. :/ sorry guys. Oh well, 86 is still good. top 100 yay. :)

Mark "The Mangler" Wheeler

#1 Contender for the heavyweight title.

I didn’t know that you got CH’s by posting either. and I was wondering how to give crack hits but didn’t realize you had to acquire them first. yada-yada-yada. but then again we had to learn how to do it should we make it so easy for the new junkies? hehehe

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Typo, my bad. :/

Mark "The Mangler" Wheeler

#1 Contender for the heavyweight title.

Well after learning that CH’s were earned by posting. It was the only way to I could
    attain the CH goodness! 

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

to figure out how we got crack hits.  Might be kind of nice to have a newcomers link that details some of those types of things.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I copy the link address and check that.

cursor over name then at the bottom of the safari screen it show the url with your number at the end.

never heard that used in this situation before. hehehe

After my son was born. The site is quite imposing until you get used to it. I had a lot of time to sit and look around the site while sitting up with him at night.
    Alot of one handed typing was going on! Gracen in one hand, keyboard in the other. I tried posting once when
    I first joined up, but made a flub and embarrassed myself. Took me a while to get the nerve to post again.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

shows a different number. I am listeed at 748, but was not active in the beggining because I was not sure how the sight worked. and didn’t get active in the forums until later.

I was in and about for a long time but waited till the last minute to sign up. I was being lazy but I didnt want to lose the OJ status!

it having a dark blue background with… red? lettering.

a totally different look to the website.  Had a hard time figuring it out and didn’t sign up at that time. 

doesn’t show up for me in Safari, but I found a way. Thanks!

over your avatar and look at the link that shows up in the status bar on the bottom left of your browser.
    It shows you are user #62

I did the IT? That was a long time ago, but even so, wasn’t Robbie Trencheny (sp?) the one that did the IT? And how do you see what junkie number you are?

• phase, the FDO himself was helping to get my signon to work.  It actually took several weeks of e-mail back and forth before my login id would actually work.  So don’t let the 352 number fool you, I was here before that. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Just curious as to what other junkies were here when the site was still being Beta tested? It seems like such a long time ago but I think its probably only been a little over a year and the site has grown so much. This is a thread for people who helped get this site off the ground in its earliest stages. For example, if you remember the days when junkie J.T Manis did all the IT on the site, or if your original junkie number is under 100 (I’m #43) or even if you remeber the countdown to 1,000 junkies, this is the thread for you. :) I Personally remember posting alot of the "General Topics" before there was actually a GT board…or many people to actually discuss them. lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.