This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 5 months ago.

So this was weird…

especially if a doctor just came at me with a scalpel

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

You promised you werent gonna tell anyone! :p

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

That poor man.  Could you imagine going to the Dr and saying you have an unusual itch and then he just starts cutting. 

You could hear the screams from space.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Taken a scapel and dealt with that right then and there.  No doctoring, no check up.  Just lop that stuff off and be done with it. Take no chances.

The Sun ALWAYS sets on death when I’m here.

of infected and told him to call you when he finished reading it. of course this is after you have appropriatly diagnosed him.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

chicken scissors.  Laughing  "I’m sorry sir, they’re going to have to come off."

It’s starting, there may be no triangles yet but there will be!

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

some Smoochies!  Mwaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Im a pretty new junkie, and just catching up with the contagious podcasts. I have been listening to an episode on the way into work each day.

My day job is as a doctor, and I saw a patient yesterday with painful testicles. On questioning, he said (and I am not kidding!) "the other doctor said he found only this blue triangle…"

I swear I nearly pissed myself laughing! I was very disappointed when there wasnt a blue triangle there – the kid meant a blue spot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.