This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years ago.

So Scott, when did you start working for Facebook?

my bad. Kali posted pictures I wanted to see. It’s all her fault!
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I mean really, the FDO working for the lowely likes of facebook? If anything they are the underlings here, every future dark overlord needs underlings you know.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Count yourself lucky then, but didn’t you deactivate your account anyway?
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

I don’t but then I can’t upgrade my iphone app. I have a 3G and despite what apple say it is not capable of running iOS 4. I spent an interesting evening ripping it out of my phone and putting iOS 3 back on. Wasn’t the easiest thing to do but not too difficult. Of course that also meant ripping iTunes 10 out (which I hate anyway) because it won’t accept the old iOS. The end result is that if I upgrade my apps then they won’t run on my phone anymore.

It’s part of Facebook’s ever changing interface and the reason that Google+ is on its way to the top. They’re just another way for Facebook to annoy it’s users by marking things as a ‘Top Story’, except that their algorithm sucks and everything it marks with them is crap.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

For those that don’t have a facebook account for example myself (there’s a long story why) “Where are these so called Blue Triangles on that thing called facebook?”

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I couldn’t help but notice that you have a book or 2 that involve evil blue triangles and all of a sudden Facebook has this new thing where it’s covered in little annoying blue triangles. I can’t be the only one that’s noticed this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.