This topic contains 34 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 3 months ago.

So really….

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

are those screams i hear??
    nightmares, huh??

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

You have no idea. And shouldn’t. Ever.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of sadock

You volunteer first. Then if you’re *really* lucky, you might get paid. Unless you’re talking about going independent….

Utinni!! Jawas shop Podiobooks.com for undiluted
     crack from our Future Dark Overlord. Utinni!!

Profile photo of J.P.

I apologize profusely to Cousin Soupbone. I ran out of Gin. It must have been the Wild Turkey talking…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Jason Collins

crack hits? lol

Assassins do it from behind

Profile photo of Gmork

This is a pay for service venture!!! And while weaapreciate the kind of money that jingles, we’d rather have the kind that folds!

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

Profile photo of sadock

or are y’all into polyamory? If so, see my sentiments above. <sigh>

Profile photo of Gmork

get out the pen and pad!

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

Profile photo of Gmork

We like Soupbone….we don’t want to punish him Tongue out

Profile photo of J.P.

now and again. There were at least two just recently. But you’re right, the East Coast seems to get more than its fare share.

Profile photo of Wolf

what did she ever do to you? 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of J.P.

hook Soupbone up with my Aunt?

Profile photo of Wolf

Drool, drool 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Sit now, Good Wolfie!! ;) :p

—"Deceive Inveigle Obfuscate" The Truth is Out There!—

Profile photo of Wolf

are names and numbers!! 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of sadock

Or at least more who admitted it ;)

Profile photo of Hilary Gwilt

Women tend to do some thinking with the nethers as well. We’re not above inappropriate perving.

Profile photo of Wolf

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking to me, not about me. 

"+5 for me"

Profile photo of sadock

There are plenty of dirty old men out there. Hell, pretty much any human male has thought with his dumb stick at one time or another…..

Profile photo of Gmork

But you’re on the right track…there’s a lot of potential here.  And why not snag the next generation?  It would be like pyramid sales…a built in auidence for future sales!!! 

—– He’s no good to me dead ——-

Profile photo of sadock

Ah, how many young boys could we exploit with that one? Talk about a cash crop/niche industry waiting for someone to fill it. Oi. There I go with the double entendre again.

Profile photo of sadock

Then you’ve got teeth when you need them and smooth glide when you’re at work :D

Profile photo of Gmork

Then they could use the dentures like boomerangs and they would not only be whores for pleasure but ninja whores for protection!  An even better idea… the FDO should start ‘Whores R Us" where you could get these ninja whores, along with Nanny Whores, Utiliarian Whores, Landscaping Whiores.  It would be a full service whore shop!  Then the FDO can incoporate and sell stock to pay for the benefits (i.e. dental).  I got it all figured out…see FDO, you just needed a savvy business mind behind this operation!!!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Dentures!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows exactly where there is!

Profile photo of sadock

Whine whine, bitch complain, yadda yadda yadda….

Profile photo of sadock

if a whore loses ALL her teeth, then all that’s left is gums. Nice and smooth…..

Oi, I’m sick.

Profile photo of Gmork

I had a school girl oufit I wanted to wear to the Pimps & Ho’s party…cause, you know, not all ho’s are dressed like streetwalkers!  But alas, I wasn’t able to make it to Dragon Con.  I was at Balti Con wear I got to meet Hutchinnnnnsssss and a few other Podcast authors but Soupbone was not in attendance.  Color me emo!

Profile photo of J.P.

It almost brought a sorrowful tear to my eye. But then I moved past it. After all, the pink boa will certainly make a triumphant return!

Profile photo of Gmork

It’s just too bad Soupbone left the pink boa at home this year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cryptonaut/1305071030/in/photostream/

Profile photo of J.P.

Is that cousin Soupbone in the middle, with the white hat? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/badastronomy/2823798308/in/set-72157607041453990/)

Profile photo of JT Manis

Shouldn’t all ho-jobs come with free dental, since the possibility of very-rough oral work is always there?

Dude, at this point I’d totally whore myself out for dental. Or gasoline.

Profile photo of sadock

What can you do with em?

At least the Evil Queen stuck with you. And the junkies. And you’ve still got the plaid tanks. And a parsec now. So Soupbone grabbed a few whores. I think you got the better end of that schtick…..

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

Profile photo of

In all honesty, I was doing okay until my cousin Soupbone came in and recruited away all my hoes. He had dental, how could they say no?

How is it that you’re a failed pimp? You seem to be doing okay. *ducks*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.