This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 2 months ago.

So is it too late?

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

Anything to help a fellow Junkie out! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of Brandon Foss

And thanks ARealGirl as well for the email to clarify.

All hail the FDO!

Profile photo of GJ

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Borderlands Books. They’re in San Francisco & the FDO sometimes stops in to personalize books before they ship them out.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of Brandon Foss

I’ve been telling my wife about all things Sigler for quite awhile, apparently to the point that she tunes me out, and I had told her about the awesomeness of the GFL. As she is not interested in gore, sci-fi, gangsters, or football I can understand how things could have gone awry, but knowing that she’s an eighth grade school teacher I cleverly couched my descriptions in a suggestion of reading material for her students. Apparently I was not clever enough because when my signed, numbered, and dedicated copies of the Rookie, the Starter, and All-Pro arrived on Saturday she saw them and said “that’s so cool, do you think I could get some for my classroom?” Open palm insert forehead.

The question I’m left with is whether there’s any way to get dedicated copies for her classroom. I know I can purchase signed and numbered copies at backmybook.com, but is there anyway to get them dedicated to her class before Siglercon, the book tour for Nocturnal, or stalking the FDO…again? If there is I’d be happy to pay any fees in order to have the chance to bring the Dark Overlord’s galactic visions to a whole new crop of young malleable minds.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.