This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Oliver Ashford Oliver Ashford 2 years, 4 months ago.

So Im Thinking GFL Madden 2685

Rocking Quentin Barnes on the Xbox Or PS3? Tell me this isn’t a F**K Yea posting.

I would think it would be a fuck yeah if there was some sort of images or game play footage of said GFL Madden though the idea is potentially fuck yeah worthy

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

or even if it someone could do a mod for a previous football video game.
    Until that happens, closest you can get is Mutant League Football or maybe Blood Bowl.

Id play it… Be interesting to adjust to the three dementional game.

Ps360 is make in 2655 ??!

If you prefer Xbox over Ps3 you’ll be playing GFL Madden 2685 on Xbox60480??!

I can only imagine how bitching video games will be then. I will give one free book to anyone who can make me immortal so I can see.

i bet there is a game programer that is a junky i hope the programer would make it.

game is in testing. in 1 yr it will be out

I wonder if the Madden curse will continue: on the cover = injured during the regular season. Gads. Team owners would be working overtime to buy a spot on the cover each year for hated opponent players.

Head fiy

I’m a game developer and I have thought about this soooo much. Would be awesome.

My thoughts go two ways: iPad/iPhone (and android!) something like Hero Acadamy (with less adverts…) or maybe a turn based 3D game with unity which could mean PSN, XBLA etc.

I think turn based strategy mainly because of Scott’s writing style during the games – details, statistics: brutal physical chess. Also it would mean synchronous multi-player on 3G etc and no mashing the ‘pad and ‘phone in an attempt to ‘do’ action. Full team rosters, kits, leagues, stadiums…

Awesome for the junkies and fun for all the straights – they’ll be addicted in no time ;)

Now to go get enough coffee for 3 months worth of programming…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.