This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Julius Farkas Julius Farkas 5 years, 9 months ago.

So I got my dad INFECTED for Christmas…

I know what you mean, this one time I’m at the bar minding my own business and this chick walks up to me and says, "I’m gonna get you." And all night I’m worried about how she’s gonna kill me, but then in the end we just ended up making out an stuff.

“Rootin’ Tootin’ Putin.” He has game too, but not enough game to be, well, you.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Vladimir Putin (one of my Three Amigos of Doom) taught me that threats are best left vague and implied. It helps to enlist the target’s imagination, for any threat you can make pales in comparison to the target’s unspoken fears.

that if he doesn’t like Infected, he’s going to stop breathing? Kind of like pulling the Darth Vader on him? (You got game!) Truly a powerful FDO. (And Shadygirl says you’re also handsome and well groomed…)

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

And that’s the best thing to do!!!!

Give blood then grab an alcoholic beverage and light up a heater!  from stone cold sober to wasted in about 2 minutes…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

Then he will like INFECTED.

sorry for the rambling post. I gave blood today and then I just had a glass of wine, so now I am fucked up a lot!

Do you think he’ll like it? He’s really into sci-fi so I think so. I would hook him up with the podcast version, but he is old and even e-mail kicks his ass, so this was easier.

sorry I’m not around so much. I’ve only had 5 days off of work since labor day so when I get home I just SLEEP!

Love the ‘casts. Keep up the great work. Merry Christmas/Chanuka/Kwanza/whatever. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.