This topic contains 88 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 2 months ago.

So……had a punny thought: anyone else chuckle about Kristyna being "Tank Girl" now?

makes sense to me.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Not real sure of the logic of that right now. Kind of tired. Something about everything eats something else.

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

but I had no idea exactly HOW cool…

[flickr-photo:id=3730842818,size=m]

Fight on you Catamounts, Fight for purple and gold! Fight for victory, True Warriors Bold!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

definitly a different take on "guess whose coming to dinner". LOVED every minute of it. I was listening to this while driving down 101. I almost had to pull over. DAMN DIGGITY

Is where I got it. Adam Savage says it and he had a shirt with it printed on it.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over.

and FDO doesn’t cut no slack in part II either. Excellent tale!

with your funky troll logic. QUIT IT!!! Although I must admit that quote sounds strangely familiar. I believe my best friend has used it on me before. Where is it from?

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

….about something in the story? It made my brain sting. Thanks fucker.

Just began listening to the first part and lost it laughing several times:

• Sergeant Kristyna Simonson, commander of the Cranky Pecker
    • "And maybe it was better she was naked because she was pretty sure when it all went down she had crapped her pants."
    • "The jerk actually got that left upper lip curling sneer he always got when either fucking, or he knew he was soon going to be doing some fucking….."

And all of that within the first 3 minutes of story. So I think I can safely post it without fear of spoiling anything. Looking forward to hearing the rest. Going to go listen to some more now.

As for the answer to your second question. I will just qoute an old friend of mine whom I’ve never met even though we went to different schools together  "I reject your reality and substitute my own" Heehee!  :p 

and the feed in on in part II!

oh, I can’t wait to listen to this

fo sho!!!

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

Initial attraction is *usually* physical and then that attraction can be influenced either way based upon intelligence and personality.

Weird that you should say that about men wanting a partner who is a doormat. I would have said the same thing about women. It’s important to find someone that you’re compatible with and who shares similar interests, but it would drive me insane if my partner could not stimulate me mentally as well as physically.

I decided a long time ago that I wasn’t going to ‘settle’ for someone simply to avoid being alone. Brains, body, BOTH, I tell you! George Hrab rocks. 

Or mayhap thou art delusional. But then I suppose you’d still be telling the truth as you see it, wouldn’t you?

Just tweaked it again; Hopefully I don’t offend anyone. I seem to have a penchant for doing that. These seemed to match up *SO* much better than my contribution to the Siggie flag contest though. 

Just hoping to keep what little I got! ;p

I dont have any doubt that in no time KM would be working circles around me!

But to me finding someone attractive is a whole package, not just certain physical characteristics.  Maybe I am odd, but that’s how i look at it.  And I agree, no matter what they say most men want dumb women who will agree with everything they say (not the men on here of course), but that is what i have found. 

Proud member of GirlCo!

And thank you for your vote of confidence! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Or is it low if you are seeing things smaller than they actually are? I’m very confused. I guess it could be a large gauge wire….

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3069448772,size=s]

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll…….

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3069448772,size=s]

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll…….

But I’m a quick learner!!! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I sorta have a niche job in the oil industry. I do mechanical and electrical maintenance (as well as a few other minor jobs) across two states on a pipeline system that runs from Cushing Ok to Woodriver IL. It can be trying at times. We are always under the scrutiny of local and federal agency’s. We are regulated by the Dept of Transportation as well as the Office of Pipeline safety. Since 911 we also have a connection with Homeland security the dictates our work behavior at the different threat levels.

However, I haven’t a clue what it is that you do! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I would hope I would be able to retain a certain one wire. ;)

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll.

And I like hanging around here with all you fine, fine Junkies as well! 

we like you hanging around here.  

[flickr-photo:id=3722250032,size=m]

WTF looks. As for complaining, its that it becomes an a safety issue. I drive so much and work with high voltage equipment so one little erorr and twowire goes poof! (hehee, my mistake!)

You are definitely the exception rather than the rule on this one, sweetie. Most women are just as bad as men (if not worse) when it comes to superficiality.

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll.

My best friend works at NAU and loves telling me about how many people stop him and talk to him about the one I bought for him.

Also, you know we’re in a recession, right? Unemployment is wicked high. I’m sure there are plenty of folks out there who’d love to pick up some of your hours…..I think you’re the first person I’ve heard complain about working too much since Obama got elected.

while also having nothing to do with reading, your other sig that had the quote by Robert A. Heinlein. I have just recently found out a friend of mine that lives in Houston used to be a big World Con goer in years past.  He talking about all the authors he’s known over the years (He’s about 10yrs older than I) and Robert A. Heinlein’s name was mentioned. He also knew Isaac Asimov and has a picture with him and his wife hanging on the wall at their home. He said you needed to keep an eye on Isaac around the women as he was sort of a onry man.  He mentioned another author he is still in contact with and for the life of me I cant remember his name. I will ask him next time I talk with him. 

Its just my mind is mush after the last several weeks.  A co-worker went on vacation on 6/24 and I’ve had to cover for him and do my work also. I’ve only had 3 maybe 4 days off during that period with a lot of overtime. My last day off was July 4th and I’ve been working very long days!! So my brain is pretty much mush…..so member’n was a little bit of an effort. 

But I did get a "eschew obfuscation" T-shirt! Its cool, got a lot of "what?" looks.

Smart men are hot! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Not sure how some of y’all do it hanging out in the forums all the time. I absolutely *suck* at multi-tasking. Biggest reason I loathe IMing. I treat it the same as a phone or in person conversation.

I really don’t do it to be pretentious or anything. I actually talk like that in real life. It’s rare that I look up anything unless I’m reading and don’t know a word. My best friend mocks me sometime for the words I consider "basic" vocabulary.

That’s a bit odd.

So it *could* be that the LORD GOD looked down upon them, saw that they didst shiver, and so he didth clothe them in de facto blankies Cool That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.

We should feel free to prance around nekid whenever it’s comfy outside.

have google for! Tongue out  I’m such a nerd!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Proud member of GirlCo!

So I have no reason to think or say otherwise! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

having to remember what "double entendre" meant….

then moved into first person.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

for someone to get that.  Smile

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3702189388,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

I certainly got a kick out of it. Thanks MuchAdo!

Did Yahweh command clothing at some point? Love how you went from God to god. Classic.

Nudity is merely the whipped cream. Or was it the cherry on top? I forget.

I think you are the only woman who ever referred to me as a "sweet talker." That almost implies gentility and refinement <shivers>.

Everything from Gustav Holst to Lynard Skynard to Daughtry to Earl Thomas Conley to Dave Koz. I used to DJ a little in college at a "top 40" station. Hated it. 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Proud member of GirlCo!

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

you are smart enough to want to hear more from GirlCo!

inadequacies are a shame.

I mean…really…how could … um… you mean… um… Oops I AM being called away from my computer now. 

peoples inadequacies were showing and so god deemed it necessary. 

comparing each others anatomy!

concur.  You want to hear more from KM naked!

yes, if everyone was required to go to work 1 day a week nekkid then I think people would have less to be uptight about.

You know that the FDO wants to hear from Tank Girl. So do all of us forumites, including me. Don’t be shy. Just do it!!!

206-666-GORE

Call Now, operators are standing by!! Or something.

That seems rather silly. Do you think society would be a happier place if we walked around naked?

I know you’ve been somewhat vocationally challenged as of late.

But thank you, milady. Thou art too gracious.

Gee….. I feel so……   special.

You must have great taste in music.  I worked in country radio for a while and got to meet a ton of old and new country singers!  Was a fun job to have out of college, but the hours sucked. 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Justa swangin’ 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Let it all hang out! :p

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

Sometimes you just need to feel the breeze! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=s] 

wouldnt you say? ;)

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

yes Sadock, this is why we need you around. 

Proud Member of the Wolf Pack

I believe if you feel more at ease naked, then you are more yourself and less guarded. _______________________________________________

Proud Member of the Wolf Pack

People sound much different when they are naked. 

Proud member of GirlCo!

You are one complex man, which is what keeps you interesting.  Laughing

Proud member of GirlCo!

You mean you cant hear the difference? ;p

You’re such a sweet talker :-)  

Proud member of GirlCo!

after perusing Twowire’s link; should be here Thursday ____________________________________

"An insult is like a drink; it affects one only if accepted."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Nope, I’m not implying anything. Not at all.

And you started it anyways. Hear KM naked…..Jeez.

I’m sure your comment has something to do with the story, but I don’t listen to partial stories unless I need to do production work with them (eg Nocturnal).

-Robert A. Heinlein

Now if only people would recognize that I see the world differently than they do and try to meet me halfway…..

I recognize it’s difficult to overcome our natural myopia, but if everyone put forth a little effort, the world would be a much more serene environment to exist in.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Doesn’t it go without saying that the idea of any member of GirlCo naked is a pleasant thought?

-Robert A. Heinlein

Tank Girl RAWKS! 

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

You dont know who Tank Girl is! Take a look see here

Not sure whether to be insulted or flattered!  Sadock has a way of doing that to me!!!  Just kidding.   

Proud member of GirlCo!

And yes, I think he does just like the idea that I’m naked in a story :-) 

Proud member of GirlCo!

(with one D).  You catch the things everyone else misses.  Now I’ll be picturing KM as TG (Tank Girl).

But I think you just like the fact you got the hear KM naked!

or is that just my inner comic book geek rearing its ugly head?

not that I actually ever read that title. Or even saw the movie. Still made me laugh though…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.