This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jonathan lundberry jonathan lundberry 6 years, 8 months ago.

Since when does Scott Sigler care about our eyes?!?

• Profile photo of jonathan lundberry

Your too late to damn my eyes. Seriously you need to get on your game better.

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I’m not buying this theory.  I punched up the "Infected" cover on my interweb tube thingy and have licked the screen for about 10 minutes now.  I can’t taste any eyeball juice.  What miracle polymer does he use that it encases the delicious eyeball juice so effectively?
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Well, this is a little known fact, but for the new cover of Infected, he uses REAL EYES!!!  Yes dear Junkies, the Overlord wants your eyes, one per cover, he puts it through a press after injecting it with a secret polymer….so it flattens out rather nicely, then they do an artistic airbrush job on it, and they add a shot of Old Spice to the paint, to kill the smell of decomposing flesh, and  then they glue the suckers to each and every Infected dustcover.  Don’t tell!!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of

DAMN YOUR EYES!

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Maybe he needs our eyes to fuel his vast war machine.

If you are not the intended recipient of this comment and are reading it, you, sir/madam, are in for it now. Armed goons are on the way.

Profile photo of JT Manis

He wants our eyes to be in fit condition so we can read the print versions, and see the Sigler armies crossing the land.

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

i read it. i think he secretly got an MD so he would know the best way to bump people off in his storys

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Maybe knowing about eyes is a usefull bit of info when conducting torture?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Kevin Wagner

Okay, so I’m on my surf board on this side of the interwebs when I see that News9 and The Oklahoman are reporting that Dr. Scott Sigler wants us to get eye screenings to protect our eyesight from ocular melanoma.
    OCULAR MELANOMA?!?

http://newsok.com/article/3175963/1196551313

He’d rather pluck ‘em out and feed ‘em to Baby McButter.
    Who is the Great Scott trying to fool?
    And when did he go to med school?

I’m floored.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.