This topic contains 196 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rich Bennett Rich Bennett 2 years, 9 months ago.

Siglerpedia (wiki) Updates

As the wiki updates span all the works of the Siglerverse, I’m starting this post to keep you all informed as to what’s been updated.

Feel free to add any updates you make to this listing and if you currently aren’t contributing as of yet, definitely feel free to jump into the wiki and help update the topics….the more people contributing the better it will be!

EDIT: If you’re interested in contributing to the wiki but don’t know where to start, check out the Articles Needing Expansion page where it links to the pages that need the most love. As always, don’t worry about formatting, it’s the information that’s gold. Thanks!

Updated Page: Baby McButter / Ancestor

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Baby_McButter

Now contains a more detailed description of the creature we love from Sigler’s novel, Ancestor.

New Page: Paul Stillwell / Ancestor

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Paul_Stillwell_%28Dr._Teyshawn_P._Anderson%29

Initial character update of the undercover CIA operative that infiltrated Genada, ultimately dying at the hands of Magnus Paglione.

Corrected Page: Dmitri Vasillof

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Dmitri_Vasillof

New page and a redirect from the old page was created in order to correct the spelling of this character from incorrect surname of Vassalov to the correct spelling of Vasillof.

Updated Page: Nocturnal

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Nocturnal

Now updated with:

– The summary from episode 26

– The link to the audio file for episode 27

– Added names to the list of Nocturnal characters named for fans (aka Fan Death List)

• Yvone Escajeda – Junkie forum name of Vegidragon – Murdered
    • Bryce Hidysmith – Junkie forum name of Someone – Murdered
    • Dr. Derek Sheldon – Junkie forum name of Space_Mouse

I’m very pleased to add the two blood spots indicating the newest Junkie-named characters that suffered a grisly and untimely death in episode 27 of Nocturnal!

-Yvone and Bryce, getting mentioned and killed all in the same episode………… i guess those of us mentioned in episode 13 are gonna be part of a mass murder when the nocturnals spread out onto the streets
    good work, gmork, well done

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

This is awesome shite, I love it.

Updated Page: Nocturnal

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Nocturnal

Now updated with:

– The link to the audio file for episode 28

– Added names (and avatars) to the list of Nocturnal characters named for fans (aka Fan Death List)

• Steve Staples – Junkie forum name of Guitarsla
    • Brad "BigEnglish" Wheeler – Junkie forum name of bradley_paul_wheeler
    • Owen Kieffer-Jones – Junkie forum name of Owen
    • Gretchen Howell – Junkie forum name of BikeGirl

Added a fan to the Death List

Chicken scissors

I’ve been a little bad at announcing recent changes to the wiki but I wanted to ensure you junkies had the chance to congratulate Sacha Kerckhoffs (junkie zZzacha) on being a character in The Crypt.

*salutes*

Commander Sacha Kerckhoffs is now listed on the main Crypt page and the character page can be found here. The character was only introduced in episode 5 so as the character is filled out in future podcasts, so will the wiki description.

Hey Junkies
    Just wanted to let all y’all (plural for y’all) know that UnknownVariable has been churning out some outstanding new pages over at the Siglerpedia wiki. Here’s a list of the most recent pages:

1. Mitchell Fayed
    2. John Tweedy
    3. Donald Pine
    4. Ju Tweedy
    5. Texas Earthlings
    6. Yallah the Biter
    7. Chodo the Bright
    8. Chelsea Jewell

Also if you’re interested in contributing to the wiki but don’t know where to start, check out the Articles Needing Expansion page where it links to the pages that need the most love. As always, don’t worry about formatting, it’s the information that’s gold. Thanks!

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Masall_the_Efficient

Keeping the Siglerpedia Awesomeness coming!

A wiki machine, I tell ya! Great looking entries!

there is some serious amount of junkie input here – very impressed! Sealed

Doc

Bout time the Hurrah gets some siglerpedia representation.

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Ionath

Ionath: Home of the Ionath Krakens!

The article says that the Hurrah are not under the control of the Creterakian empire, but they surrendered to the Bats in 2642 according to the Galactic History timeline.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

This actually is an interesting point. The Hurrah DID surrender to the Creterakians, but in a passing reference, the Hurrah are mentioned to be the only species who could survive on Gas Gaint planets. Why the Hurrah did not stand their ground as the Creterakians could not land shock troops on their planets, I’m not sure is entirely understood. The Whitok were able to defense their planets with superior underwater technology and the Quyth were the only species who could survive on Irradiated planets; Given these two examples, I’d posit that the Hurrah, were they not spineless, could have potentially kept their independance too.

However you ARE correct. as Such I have corrected the Wiki, Maybe we’ll hear more on this in The Starter

Quyth Concordia

Beware the Might of the Quyth Concordia…

This is awesome! Gmork and Unknown Variable – amazing work!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

..it’s chock full of info that only a junke can appreciate it! Enjoy…and if the spirit moves you, join in on editing a wiki page.

it probably has something to do with the Creterakians being able to fly. There’s some sciency stuff relating to the strong gravity wells that gas giant planets produce that doesn’t seem to jive with that theory, but we don’t know a whole lot abot Creterakian physiology just yet, so perhaps they are able to get around that problem. Either that or the Hurrah are just huge wimps.

I was gonna make some snarky comment relating the Hurrah with France, but when you look at their history, the French are some pretty badass warriors.

I tend to think any race the FDO creates must be tougher than the French. I mean the Hurrah LOOK like sting rays and a sting Ray tool down Steve Irwin the crocadile hunter. I think we can all agree that the crocadile hunter could beat up all of France soooooo I’m pretty sure the Hurrah are stronger. That logic works right?

What that really means? You decide for yourself. Me? I think it Rocks the Octopi….

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Orbital Station Two, AKA the “Deuce”

Remember the words of Virack the Mean, “Freedom isn’t Free!”

Umm, ok. Not to downplay the great effort that UV is doing here, but is anyone else disappointed beyond reproach that UV’s wiki updates are not in Limerick form?

Some species who live under water
    Survived the Kreterok slaughter.
    Whitok and Lee Kee,
    and the Dolphins, you’ll see,
    Will all be showcased in The Starter.

Come on, UV! I know you can do it!

BigJohn

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

but…

For starters let there be no confusion,

my lim’rick skills I’ll not be abusin.

For the wiki it’s better,

to stick to serious letter.

Or else my ass Gmork out will be chewing

one does not mess with the high priestess of wiki. Besides I’m quite proud of the work so far. Maybe someday soon I too shall be blessed by Pope Siglericus with a junkie tag for my modest efforts.

Then we’ll have to start working on the Siglimeriki.

Bad BigJohn! ::nose smack:: Bad BigJohn. There will be no limericking in the wiki. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done

that you are well on your way toward achieving Masta’ Pimp status. You’ve got my vote

Rockin the Casbah?

The shareef don’t like it
    Rockin’ the Casbah
    Rock the Casbah

You younger Junkies probably have no idea with I’m talking about :)

Why does that turn me on?

anybody found Perry Dawsey’s jersey # yet?

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

To the expression Gmork gave BigJohn’s comments about limmericks in the Wiki… Angry with a hint of disapproval… Or is is disapproval with a hint of anger? Hmmm…

UV, now that you know where Gmork stands, you claim to agree with her righteous indignation.

But you and I know that you were secretly hoping Lady Gmork would agree to the limerickization of the wiki so you could strut your stuff.

I’m going to take these four Sigler Novel Synopses that I’ve done in limerick form and just delete them.

Who am I to stifle creativity…

If you have limerick synopses, then how about we create a subsection in each novel where you can place a limerick?….or a page dedicated to limericks? Either one would work.

So whether I’m calling your bluff or I am masochistically interested in how one would limerick a synopsis, I’m not sure…but you provide the limerick and we’ll create a space in the wiki

EDIT: It could be like the wiki page for haikus as well.

I already deleted them.

I am not sure how to ad my info into the wiki. I have Krakens jersey number 34 Fayed.

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

It’s a violent dictatorship aka: a Siglergarchy. But I’m cautiously optimistic it will happen eventually. As with the Krakens: the only (Unknown)Variable is time…

I agree with her because it’s the right thing. The wiki is where future junkies will go to look for information when they have questions about a certain character, story, or element from a sigler novel. It should be well maintained and done in a professional manner. That is why I put so much effort into my entries because I want them to be as right as possible for when people use them for information.

I don’t mean to get preachy but I do work hard on the entries I submit and I know Gmork works awful hard to maintain everything too. I take pride in that work.

course it doesn’t hurt that I don’t want to get swatted by a newspaper either…

LIMERICKS! Who doesn’t love limericks?!?!

And who says a limerick cannot be professionally done? Why, the one given earlier as an example could easily be incorporated into pre-marketing for The Starter! Think of all the new Irish Junkies that would swarm to the cause!

Ok, ok. I get it. Radically forward-thinking idea withdrawn.

And, on a serious note, thank you for the hard work on the wiki. I, and tons of other junkies, really appreciate the effort.

The Ace

Wikipedia Article for Orbital Station One.

http://www.galacticfootballleague.com/jerseys.htm

El siglerisimo makes a comment about Perry Dawsey “suited up” and ready to go. This would imply that 56 is his jersey number.

but haven’t found out where that number came from.
    I’ve sent an e-mail to the FDO in the past, but he enjoys to torment us so, and I’ve never heard back.

And before I drop $75 on a replica Michigan jersey, I want to make sure the number’s correct.

I’ll PM you my email…send you photo to me and I’ll add you to the Krakns Jersey gallery

All three of them are character names: Patrick O’doyle (Earthcore), Dante Paglione (Ancestor) and Perry Dawsey (Little Bo Peep). Are they uncredited junkies?

,,naming characters after junkies is a rather recent trend in the Siglerverse. Nocturnal was the first full fledged push at including a lot of junkie name in a novel through the use of a contest. That all kind of converged around the creation of this forum here when this version of Scott’s site was rolled out. Scott would need to tell you how he chose character names prior to using junkies from the forum, but both Ancestor and EarthCore predate this site and the trend of using Junkie names.

Whitok (Planet)

Because the Sklorno didn’t put a big-ass hole though the planet for you to ignore it!

Mum-O-Killowe

Read his article…or he’ll eat your for Dessert!

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Gredok_the_Splithead

Because I don’t want to be eaten Alive…again…

The Touchback

Because the Creterakians won’t let us Pimp our ride any further…

The Galactic Timeline

You got to give me credit, this is a little hardcore.

The Galaxy’s Greatest Damn Sports Show

Dan, Akbar, and Tarat the Smasher have their own siglerpedia article.

we all enjoying the sharing of humour and such. but the wiki is for facts of the SiglerVerse. while the SiglerVerse forums are for the fun.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

But I am trying to leave my mark and maybe get a junkie tag for my contributions. course if someone wanted to make me a junior Czar in the siglerpedia I’d not say no…

just enjoy and bask. all good things will come in time.

Let’s just say it’s complicated

Call it gay indian liberation day… It’s all good.

I’m just glad you’re out there doin’ it.

Trust me. Just take a look at the Articles Needing Expansion link in my original post.

Also, it does’t help that Ancestor will most likely need version control edits Yell Not complaining (as I love me some Ancestor), just makes for a bit more work. So get to it junkies!! UV is killing it!

I’ll definately help out (not that you need it of course!) once I get my copy it’s already locked preordered and loaded.

I’m just doing the work when I have free time, and I know gmork appreciates the effort for the cause. It really is all in good fun! Besides this is the sort of thing I enjoy doing and leaves something for future junkies

When it comes to the trivia contest at Junkie*Fest, UV is not allowed to answer any Rookie questions…

……if you are going to be her right hand man.

It’s definitely not definately

Whip out the handy iTouch to look up something without having to be at a WiFi spot or deal with slow connection speeds. It’d be awesome to throw into the Sigler App.

Where do I sign up saddock?! Hey if we can big John then that is a bonus! J/K John please don’t put your pistol in my mouth!

Thankfully the wiki has spell check so these issues don’t make it on the siglerpedia but I am just a lowly engineer. This means I can design you a jet engine but spell my name wrong on the approval paperwork. It’s a curse really, but it’s why god invented spell check!

…..can’t spell worth a damn (eg my best friend). I’m merely warning you that “definitely” in particular is Gmork’s nemesis. Watch out for that one. It’s evil, at least in your mistress’ eyes.

It gets misspelled all the time. Are double consonants just hyper-prevalent in the English language?

Or did you do that on purpose? No worries if you did, but it dumbfounds me how common the legitimate error is.

Nope I’m just proving my point about poor spelling though the majority of my posts are done from my iPod so the fact that they are even readable is a feat unto itself.

It might have something to do with it maybe being a non-common word.

Um, UV, what were you trying to say about me? I may or may not put a pistol in your mouth depending on what you were trying to say. My bullet inventory is precious to me, and I’d rather not waste one. Pray, elucidate.

“Where do I sign up saddock?! Hey if we can Beat big John then that is a bonus!”

course I then said I was kidding. I really mean to replace “beat” with “recruit”
    yes…that’s what I meant…

Typing on an iTouch is a royal pain in the arse! I can’t believe you take the time to post on one. My fingers are so huge I sometimes hit three keys at a time. And the frakker never goes to landscape mode for me. I avoid typing unless I have to. Keep the tweets short and sweet, etc.

Oh, nevermind, your name is John. Tongue out

Why, oh why would you want to gang up on me? Unless you’re giving me mad props for Rookie trivia, but … I’m not so sure that is an accurate assessment of my GFL skillz.

I just said that cause you were watching the conversation; I got nothing against the BigJohn! c’mon! Give me a Hug you Big LUG! Smile

Ahem…

I mean a Manly fist bump!

Good to know. Still, no Rookie trivia for you! Tongue out

I SHALL DESTROY YOU!

No Rookie trivia Makes UV AnnnGGGrrrYYYYY!!

Out of roughly 100 or so emails that I received at work today, 4 of them included the word definately! I don’t know if it was a fluke or if I simply never noticed it before!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Umm…I put the Kissyman deaths on the kissyman page, but I think they are supposed to get death splooshes, no? I don’t know how to do that… :

The Planet Quyth

A short article about the planet Quyth. I hope I can expand this after getting The Starter.

Thanks for bringing this up. I’ve added the blood splotches and also added an image for the unknown junkie.

You the best!

Especially for remembering that the ‘C’ in Czar is capitalized.

~~That’s Gmork, Ms Cazrina if you’re nasty~~

One for Ancestor (Original), and one for Ancestor (2010 rewrite) ? There could even be a Ancestor (differences) article that addresses the plot points, as well as an Ancestor (main page) that redirects to the 2010 rewrite (as that one becomes canon).

I’m more than happy to dive into Ancestor (both versions) like UV did and give a hand. UV’s domination of The Rookie is so powerful that I don’t really want to intrude, for fear of duplicating some effort of his. But I’m willing to join the Ancestor team!

Quentin would have spent his life throwing rocks around a Quarry!

Stedmar Osborne

Do you think he might be a distant Relative to Ozzy?

added Stedmar’s story of how he discovered Quentin Barnes

Quentin Barnes

Fully updated:

• Arioch Morningstar (username:sadock)
    • MastaPimp

Red Links I’m not certain how to fill in for various reasons:

• Team Sigler
      • Do we want a separate entry for this or a redirect to MastaPimp with a slight modification to MPs?
      • Fairly sure Team Sigler = MPs plus A & Scott.
    • Dark Øverlord Media
      • I’m not sure how much of the information I know is supposed to be public
    • Donna Mugavero
      • I seriously doubt she’ll write her own, so how do you want to handle this one?
      • She probably has one over at Geologic if you want to cut and paste it
    • Miss Information
      • All this needs is a redirect to Donna Mugavero, but I couldn’t do that for obvious reasons

I will not add these to the needs work page until you (Gmork) have a chance to peruse this and advise us how you want to handle things. I began with the intention of simply updating my entry and then got a little carried away ;)

Can’t have the MP page being out of date, now can we?

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Sadock,

Do we have a list of those who have achieved Pusher Status? Is it basically everyone over 3K Crack hits? I noticed there is no listing in the wiki…

Hey, What are the twelve teams in the PNFL?

I just Checked the Wiki, and I noticed the Sigurd City Norsemen were not listed (PNFL) nor are they on the Galactic Football League Website http://www.galacticfootballleague.com/gfl_tiers.cfm. They are one of three teams mentioned in the book (Micovi Raiders, Outland Fleet Corsairs, and the Sigurd City Norsemen). I added in the Norsemen to the list, but now there are thirteen teams and the book specifically mentions there are only twelve teams. So what team shouldn’t be on the list?

For instance, treed (MC) only has 1226 hits now but he used to have something like 20K. He’s definitely a pusher, at least by the 3K forum standard.

My understanding of what a pusher is is not forum participation, however. Pushers are those who promote Siglerism in some way. Merely posting in the forums doesn’t make you a pusher IMHO. You need to be tweeting about Siglerism, putting up flyers, moving books on release days, etc. Anything that will help us to sell more books (or create more Junkies) and achieve global domination.

Only a Short article for a short Linebacker

Alonzo Castro

If there is a list we could post it on the wiki. Just a thought…

but perhaps someone else can use the images from Mark Hester’s (unfortunately) scuttled The Rookie webcomic. There are some good images of Quentin, Stedmar Osborne, Gredok, Hokor, and Virak.

Might be in the wiki already but that is a good idea. Once I’m back on a real computer (instead of my iPod touch) I’ll see what can be done!

imho, wiki-ing pushers would tread in dangerous territory as it would require nearly constant monitoring for updates.

Pusher status defined as crack hits earned is something that could change quite freuqently, especially in our previous environment where one could gift crack hits to another. It’s hard to think of it in that way because the functionailty has been disabled for a while, but trust me, it will be a lot of work. The only list I know of that we could use is the list in the left margin labeled “Highest Crack Hits”. If you click on the “more” button it will show you the list of all forum users by the greatest number of crack hits to the least. This list is only a list of how a junkie looks now, not what they’ve earned and given away. So altruistic junkies like JP and Shadygirl who have given away more crack hits than I’ve earned, would be left out.

Currently, the wiki calls out individuals based on the badges they’ve earned for either being a character in a story or one of the special bagdes for pimping to the nth degree for Sigler. My biggest fear in doing a wiki for pushers is leaving someone out.

hey sadock, here are some answers:

• Team Sigler – definitely merge with MP. We can adjust the mp page to accommodate. I am in full agreement about MP+A+FDO
    • DØM – Because of info sensitivity, write it up and sent it to A to approve, then wiki it
    • Donna Mugavero/MissInformation - agreed that all of the dead links to Donna should redirect to MissInformation. Here again, I would recommend doing a write up and passing it by her then wiki it. Not sure how connected you are with her but if you run into any issues send it to me and I can pass it by her.

And as always, thanks for taking an interest in the wiki and taking the time to contribute!!

Excellent points all. I was thinking it a good way to recognize folks who obtained the hallowed rank but I do agree the amount of monitoring required would probably be prohibitive.
    so, good choice boss!

Yitzhak Goldman

Cause even thrid-string Quarterbacks deserve an article!

• Døm – Do not do a wiki entry at this time.
    • Team Sigler – She concurs with us about the definition. I’m not sure about the logistic implementation. I don’t even remember how to do a redirect and I don’t particularly want to re-write the whole MP page. Any thoughts on how to make that work?
    • Donna – I’ll get around to it eventually. I’ll ping her and see if she has something ready to go.

Can’t think how we can have both MP & Team Sigler going to the same page anyways. They’re totally different things.

Feel free to frak with the way I did it. You ARE the Czarina, after all. I set it up with a sparse Team Sigler page and left the flushed out MP page alone. btw, I updated the MP page the other day while I was futzing about.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

I’ll take a peek and redirect/merge where applicable.

Hey Team Sigler-

I’m honored to have a space for my bio on Siglerpedia. I’ll work with Arioch to develop that.

Sorry for the delay. I had been over my head with time-sensitive commitments.

best,

Donna

Ms. Information for the Geologic Universe / Geologic Podcast / Sheer Brick Studio

You know what they say about working on Hudson Bay station? It has its ups and downs! HAr Har!

Virack the Mean UPDATED!

Added additional information regarding Virack’s role in Title Fight

Quyth

Inserted information regarding Quyth Workers, females, and the retrogen formula.

Normally not a big deal, but when we’re constructing reference material for future Junkies, it definitely is.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

…….in the Siglerpedia. I think we have to do a redirect to a new page with the correct spelling. I forget how to do that. It’s been a *long* time since I’ve done it. Circa when Scott invented Pope Siglericus XXXth.

We also need to go in an make sure all of the spelling of Virak is correct. Some of them are, some of them aren’t.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Choto the Bright

Added in Events from Title Fight.

I’ll go double check the spelling in the hardcover. As a quick check, the old GFL site does have it spelled as ‘Choto’ instead of ‘Chodo’ but as the hardcovers are gospel, I’ll double check. Funny you mention redirects, because when UV first wrote this article (which is very awesome btw) I went through the whole wiki and corrected the spelling of the name where ever it occurred. I also redirected the page that has it spelled with a D to the one spelled with a T. Anyway…after confirmation of the spelling, I’ll correct the redirect and spellings if necessary.

Oh and re:Virak, I believe you are correct..no ‘c’ in the name. Old GFL page confirms no ‘c’ but as with Choto, I’ll double check and correct where necessary.

Thanks

EDIT: Hardcover edition of The Rookie spells Choto the Bright with a ‘T’ so no changes necessary there and the redirect from Chodo to Choto will remain in place. Hardcover also confirms Virak with no ‘C’. Corrections and redirects complete.

That was the original Spelling on the Wiki. The spelling in the book IS V-I-R-A-K though. But that is the reason behind the mixup.

The Siglerpedia is a group effort to create the best reference for the Siglerverse that we possibly can. We *all* make mistakes. Even the Grammar Nazi & the Wiki Czarina. Anytime someone else notices, it’s their duty as a loyal Junkie to point it out so that future Junkies will not be contaminated with misinformation.

———————————————————-

Contaminated with what now?

……………………………………..

Diva Øf Design for Dark Øverlord Media / Ms. Information for the Geologic Universe

……young vulnerable minds. You know you do it. Don’t deny it Tongue out

———————————————————

Many of our number would probably love to catch! Sadock in particular.

Unknown Variable: I blush!

Sadock: You had me at “dominates”. Indeed.

……………………………….
    Diva Øf Design for DØM / Ms. Information for the Geologic Universe

That’s one of the hard things with trying to wiki based off of verbal stories. Some of the pages for The Rookie were initally made before the hardcover came out. With some of the unique names in that story it was particularly hard to get the spelling right. Same thing with The Crypt and Nocturnal. Trust me, though…the most important part by far is the information added.
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

She watches and waits…then she STRIKES! Tongue out
    ———–

———————————————————-

Rick Warburg

Cause even Purist Racists can make it into the Siglerpedia.

Junkies, another dedicated Krakens fan is showing his outstanding Krakens pride by taking his picture with his shiny new jersey. Welcome buckpine #34 to the gallery! The gallery is number order (smallest to largest) by jersey number. Enjoy and thanks buckpine for the pic!Laughing
    ———–

Cause every spaceship needs a ball busting mech pilot like Shonda Bible!
    ———–

I relistened to the mech descriptions multiple times and I keep thinking the mech described (shonda’s sexy beast) is a quad mech with 4 legs like a spider. Anyone else get this image? Also anyone artistic like up for an artist’s rendering? I’d love to start a sigler-mech article!

The design makes perfect sense as a hull-breacher though.

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

when UnknownVariable is getting Masta Pimp status. He / She definitely deserves it for all the work on the wiki.

**Conjunction Junction, what’s your function? No seriously, I slept through grammar class, so I have no idea what you do.**

———————————————————-

He’s the only one who can assign MP status.

———————————————————-

I mean to say it has a spider-like configuration. Something like this: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Scorpion_(BattleMech)

The Siglerpedia wiki has a new splash page that features the upcoming US release of Ancestor. Check it out here
    ———–

———————————————————-

Gmork, you are what Wonder Woman (or fill in your favorite super girl here) only dreamed of being!

aww shucks…thanks! Photobucket
    ———–

Denver

The FIRST Individual Sklorno Article!

Jian

Because if we don’t update it, the Purple Centipedes will get us!

Orange spiders, purple centipedes and green rats!! OH MY!!!

Colonel Paul Fischer

Just a Start based on the second Prequel

————————————————————————————-

Owner of the Themela Dreadnaughts

All Hail the FDØ!

Galina Poriskova

Because the green vermin in Jian’s dreams aren’t the only Rats…

All Hail the FDØ!

———————————————————-

…that UV needs to be honored with Masta Pimp status for all the work on the ‘pedia. Smile

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

Spoke to a couple of junkies now about the updates necessary in the wiki for the Ancestor rewrites.

If anyone is interested in helping, I’ve scoured the Ancestor pages for necessary changes and placed them on the Ancestor talk page. Major thanks to BigJohn for catching a bunch of changes as well! I’ve amalgamated his list with my list and the result is the list on the talk page. Click here to see the talk page.

I’d like to ensure some coordination so that everyone’s efforts can best be used. To that end, as updates are made just make a note on the talk page about which one’s have been completed.

Some resources to use, such as outlines for character pages and templates, are below:

Link to Character Outline

Link to Templates

———–

That no one should look at this “to do” page on the wiki who has not read the new Ancestor, as it does contain plot details and spoilers. So beware spoilers!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Chang Bangers Biker Club Centurion

Ancestor (creature)

A more generalized version of the Baby McButter Article.

All Hail the FDØ!

I’ve crossed out items which I have completed, I feel this is a good idea as it will preserve the list but its obviously what has been completed.

All Hail the FDØ!

Rock o with your bad self there UV and BigJohn’s warning goes for most of the wiki. If you don’t want to know who dies or other spoilerific details, then you may want to finish the book/podcast before diving into the wiki
    ———–

Julie Andrews page is up. If you ever wanted to know the horror this woman has brought to the Siglerverse, this is the place that it is documented.
    ———–

What’s the first question a newbie junkie asks when they are on the forums here? What is crack? What are crack hits?

The newly constructed Crack Hits page answers all the crack related questions and amalgamates related terms such as Pusher, Junkie and EarthCrack.
    ———–

With a ton of help from BigJohn, there is now a wiki page dedidicated to junkie names used as characters in The Starter. If you were lucky enough to be chosen for a character by the FDO, your name is now immortalized in the wiki. Each name connects to it’s own page dedicated to the character and each individual character page calls out the junkie who the character is named after.

Right now the individual character pages have limited information (’cause you know, that stuff is top secret until the book is published) but once the book is published, it will all be fleshed out Laughing
    ———–

I wrote a list for New Junkies – dunno If you want to add it to the wiki or not.

Add/delete – do with it what you want if so!

Cheers

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

I’m assuming you’re referencing the “Junkies-Do your Duty” post you made in the ‘Welcome New Junkies’ thread?

I definitely agree with the sentiment. However I think having that said in the ‘Welcome New Junkies’ thread is the right place for it. Since most new junkies tend to mosey around the forums before delving into the wiki, it’s probably best left in the thread.

…not the real boss though, because that’s the FDO!

But the boss for the posts regarding this.

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

OK, you’re confused a bit. I don’t think I’ve ever been confused for a Super Hot Wiki Goddess.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

We are two Super Hot junkie peas in a pod!!!Kiss
    ———–

I would like to share a pod with. You are absolutely on that list!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Friend of MuchAdo

What an Honor/Honour eh? You rock! Thanks for all you do!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

…to see how all of the fan based characters are being used. There are a metric crapload of junkie names being used in The Starter…by far more than any other of the FDO’s stories, so I can’t wait to see how it all connects. Laughing
    ———–

From Czarina of wiki to “super hot wiki goddess.”. Not that there is any doubt…

All Hail the FDØ!

Have you ever listened to one of Scott’s podcasts and wondered, “What is that AWESOME music before all the jibber-jab? What is that AWESOME music that every podcast ends with?”

The answer is of course you have! Thanks to junkie amybowen all the work has beendone for you. She complied a badass list of the music Scott has used in his podcasts and it can now be found in the Siglerpedia wiki under Theme Music.

Thank you Amy for making it easy to find the songs that the FDO has had us rockin’ to all these years!emoticons
    ———–

Ionath Krakens

Added 2682 and 2683 Season Records and Preliminary 2683 roster.

Owner of the Themela Dreadnaughts – Winners of the 2683 Planet Division

All Hail the FDØ!

Denver

Updated Information regarding the events in The Starter

All Hail the FDØ!

HeavyG

Updated with new information from “The Starter” including Important HeavyG Characters.

All Hail the FDØ!

You might want to put the HeavyG humans in the lineup with a different color. You don’t want Kimberlin or another Homo ScottEPondus coming after you!

Maybe a separate indicator like with the Purist Nation players?

All Hail the FDØ!

Homo Pondus… NOT Home ScottEPondus….

… good thing I like you.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

I updated the Ionath Krakens page with HeavyG indicators. There aren’t many so that was rather simple.

All Hail the FDØ!

Isn’t she a HeavyG? She did not have the ^ indicator…

Do you know what a Grizzit is? If you don’t then

1) shame on you for not listening to all of your Crypt episodes and

2) here’s your wiki cheat sheet!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

And the Grizzit RAWKS!!!

Prøducer øf Døøm, Høst øf Tuesday Terrør, Funky Name Brutha, Retired Gutter Brethren & Tangential Tyke

Glad you all enjoyed the entry. I played the description of the Grizzit formy hubbie (who hasn’t heard it) and it totally creeped him out. Mission accomplished!!!! lol

The wiki has been invaluable while reading The Rookie. So a very bigg thank you to all who maintain it! I appreciate your hard work.

There’s some recent work that was done to flesh out the GFL entries and to ensure tht every team that has a logo has a page. Also more work is being done on the planets and the history of the races. More good stuff to come!

And as always, if there’s anything you’d like to know more about post it here and we’ll see what we can do. Or even better, have an adventure and start adding to the wiki! Any addition helps!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Blood is indeed Red
    Summary of the event, strategy and success!

….the Leekee.

Thanks to Steve Henry (NutOfRed) for the awesome visualization of what a Leekee looks like.

The “FDO”, not to be confused with the Future Dark Overlord, has his own entry that now sports links to all the “Getting Pissed with the FDO” episodes.

What? You haven’t heard all the episode? Then get to it!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

and if/when the day every comes, I’m naming the little guy Grizzit.
    but instead of Cubs gear, he’ll be sporting Seahawks swag.

How do I chnage my book from the Starter to the All Pro?

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Rachel_Guestford
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

All you have to do is hit the edit tab on top of the page or you can hit the edit links along the side for each article.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Switched Quentins age from 16 to 15, and added info to his Tier 3 career

Added Clarence Auto to the Government Officials lists on the Infected and Contagious pages.

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

for Christmas this year. It will, of course, take me longer than that to flesh out. I’m new(ish) to the boards, but I love love LOVE <–in my best Sklorno/fangirl voice] the Siglerverse.

I’ve listened to everything except “The Crypt” and “Title Fight” at least twice. And I’m out of things to listen to. Just finished re-listening to all the GFL back to back (I think that’s #5 for “The Rookie”), so I will pick a project and listen and note. Because I care. :)

thanks for fixing it

Perry Dawsey >>>>M.O.P.A.I.<<<< Massively Over Powered and Infected

Rachel and her yellow dress and silver boots have a Wiki page!!!! Tongue out

[flickr-photo:id=6403329753 size=m], [flickr-photo:id=3938763689 size=m], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!

[flickr-photo:id=6316212157,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Definitely jump in and add content, if you are inclined. Every bit helps.

One word of caution when it comes to the wiki… Print versions of Scott’s books are canon. The print version of The Rookie has some additions that weren’t part of the podcast version so remember to default to print in the case of that book.

Thanks again. Any assistance in the wiki is appreciated!

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.