This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Odeean Deathshead Odeean Deathshead 6 years, 1 month ago.

Siglerism spreading to Suburban Australia

• Profile photo of Odeean Deathshead

I live in Sydney and have triangles on the brain.

I got hooked back at Earthcore and now triangles are all I can think about.

PLEASE Scott never stop doing the audio yourself.  I think 60% of what I love about your books is your reading.  I just bought a copy of Infected for my dad to read because the oldies still need to see the words. Your books push out other junk on my player any day.

visit me at http://www.odeean.com

Profile photo of Peter Braat

but I do sincerely hope those "friends" did not make you cut of your privates

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I’ve had before . Feed off you til you have nothing left to give and then leave!

Profile photo of Stuart Bouyer

Nope,

Australians are really interested in learning English. We even study it in Elementary and High school!

most libraries have a large range of English books so that people can get practise reading as well as for those American’s who may be visiting can read in their native langauge.

Cheers

Stu

Looks like the search is only available for a limited time.

If you want to read see the site go to the search page – http://www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/Library/Catalogue/catalogueSearch.asp

and search for “Sigler Infected”

Are they bioengineered though? I thought they were creatures born of nature….?

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

I guess you can say the Triangles are parasitic in nature, because they use the host as breeding ground. So it all depends on your Point Of View

Profile photo of Wolf

I learned Ozzie when I was young and have been looking for some good Australian language books to read. 

"+5 for me"

The link that is ;). Maybe to much traffic? The description had in it that Perry had a bioengineered parasite? If I remember right, not alien as it should have been. Unless it was a bioengineered alien parasite!

*I have no Idea why this posted twice* Only got 5 CH’s even it posted twice.

But adding this as not to be a total waste – it was not translated!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

The link that is ;). Maybe to much traffic? The description had in it that Perry had a bioengineered parasite? If I remember right, not alien as it should have been. Unless it was a bioengineered alien parasite!

"+5 for me 2"

Profile photo of Wolf

It’s great to hear from down under.

I gotta ask.

Is the book translated into Australian or what? 

"+5 for me"

Dropped into my local library and was happy to see "Infected" on the Quick Picks shelf.

Both of them are now on loan -but here’s the library’s catalogue page for Infected:

http://gelis.gleneira.vic.gov.au/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/FULL/OPAC/BSEARCH/7608/77459,6

Cheers

Stu 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.