This topic contains 62 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Stefani Robinson Stefani Robinson 3 years, 3 months ago.

SiglerFest 2012

Easy peasy trip for me from San Francisco, so I am totally in. Just gotta request that time off work asap or someone else might take it!

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

… in order that flight can be booked from Scotland!

Stay Alive – Neil

The Irishman from Ohio

there might just be an open revolt if there’s no SF’12, right?

Shouldn’t you be sleeping outside his bedroom door?

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I might know *looks left looks right then a 360* a guy that can get you one. I just have to call him up……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

…and for some reason, quite a lot cheaper. (Plus I have friends in SF). 10 hours drive is nothing – I used to do that in a day to pick up my son from boarding school! I’d probably do SF to LV in two or three days and see some sights on the way, though.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Might be easier to fly in to LA and drive to vegas; the drive from SF is about 10 hours, I believe. Not sure about how long it is to drive from LA.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Perth > Sydney > San Francisco > Las Vegas = 40 hours return! Far out. Might have to make it worthwhile and stay in San Francisco for a week, then Vegas for a week! Or drive from San Francisco to Vegas? That would be awesome. :)

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

My arse is camera shy.

“Go Detroit on it!”

I am SO calling dibs.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Siglerfest 2011 was so awesome, we all just want more. And Del’s leather-clad ass! We want A and Scott to see that demand is HIGH! I’ll even up my pledge for Del to $22!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

that was just some sarcasm, my day isn’t ruined…..not yet. I have noticed that your responses on times and dates and etc. are relatively accurate or close to it! Is there something you (sarcastically saying) don’t know?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

will gift cards be accepted?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I will be the second to slam down $20!!!

(I got your back athanas)

…be wearing black leather pants. And a short sword.

…and Kali auctions off my arse! :p

Game on!

I gave Reeses Pieces in Baltimore, MD, dammit!!!

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

1. We aren’t even sure there will BE a SiglerFest 2012 yet. Until A announces it, it’s nothing more than speculative, even if Scott participates.
    2. Assuming we do have a SiglerFest 2012, we have no idea when it will be. If we do it in Vegas, having it in the winter makes a whole lot more sense than the summer.
    3. Crown has proven that book release dates are subject to change ad infinitum.
    4. Essentially, you have about as much info to work with as if you’d gone to get your palm read at a carnival. Guess away if you want to; I’m waiting until we have something to work with.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

then the bastard Hutchinsssssssssssssss had to go and change the game on us.
    Thus, we all paid to see Frankie’s ass. I don’t know why.

I’ll put in the first $2! (wait, isn’t that how we raised the Parsec $$??)
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I know its to early to tell but who all thinks NOCTURNAL will hit the stores around the same time as Siglerfest 2012 or close to it?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Wink

….County. And they just *love* stinging out of state visitors who *think* it’s legal in Vegas.

….in the pot to the Parsec Committee. I’m sure they’d *much* prefer that to the source of the 2011 donation Wink

There is that saying “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” or it just might end up here on this web page in a forum……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

The options for what I could do without her there…. Wink

…and call in the Changbangers if Immigration turns up!

But I’ve never been OS, so it would have just been a waste of money. Always figured I should wait until one was actually required.

We’ll just sneak you into the country and not let you leave.

Of course dependent on ability to save the money.

Road Trip………come on Vegas……..[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

that if there were 2 willing wrestlers, we’d find a way to find grounds for them to compete on.

that’ll be a great time: no bed time, bar’s always open, and lots and lots of debauchery.

I had to check it out to make sure Vegas could handle Shady and JP (final verdict: It’ll be close, but Vegas just might survive them).

At any rate, I can tell you that Vega$iglerfest 2012 would fit in just fine. _________________________________________________________

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

I tend to get some guff for not having one, but I’ve only been out of the country once and that was to Canada for a few years way back in the day.

And, you know, get a passport.

I was thinking more of a pit. After all, how does one keep the jello on the table? (Especially with naked women wrestling around in it!)

Cool

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Especially when naked jello wrestling gets brought to the table.

I know, with this group it should be expected. But driving back and forth made me have to be a bit responsible…even if I did want to attack the entire beerdolier Kevinesque brought!

This one I won’t miss.

Well at least tell me the naked jello wresting is still a go!

And this time I’ll be staying overnight…..debauchary will be had!

It will all depend on if I keep my job (I should find out by October) and If I do… how long it takes to get another one.

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

…I think getting nekkid for swag drifts a little too close to actual prostitution , though.

I don’t know about all that…. Can’t we just play strip poker?!? Laughing

I’ve always wanted to go there!

If it’s in Vegas, we’ve gotta have one night capped off with some poker games (a cash game wouldn’t be mandatory, obviously, but if there was a buy in to win some exclusive or custom made Siglerverse stuff, I’d be all for that as well).

OK, I think we’re all in agreement that there will be a SiglerFest next year in Las Vegas. Right? Is it too soon to be asking when? Any ideas, Junkies? Scott? A?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.