This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Avinjer Avinjer 3 years ago.

SiglerFest 01 pictures

I noticed that several people have posted links to their pictures in different threads, but no one’s created one to group them all together. So that’s what this thread is for. Feel free to re-post even if you already posted them somewhere else. I’d like to have all of them in one place.

Here’s my sets of SiglerFest 01/Balticon 45 (click on the cover pic to access that set):

[flickr-photoset:id=72157626734765269,size=m] [flickr-photoset:id=72157626742962155,size=m]

[flickr-photoset:id=72157626747384097,size=m] [flickr-photoset:id=72157626864005987,size=m]

You’ve got Paul with the baby eating face of rage, CB mining for gold, and JP just trying to ignore all of it.

I love the Baby-eating face above, and there’s a lovely one of Arioch and Cooley. We need to make sure you BOTH come to Siglerfest II next year. Fun and games for all ages!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I’ve seen, I’m like a rabid dog searching out the next batch! Thanks everyone for sharing. I’ve been able to live it a little through you AWESOME JUNKIES!!
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I’m very disappointed on how I wasn’t able to make it this year. It looks like everyone that showed up had a riot. Next year I will be in attendance ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Can’t wait!

So far I’ve only got pics up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.214575918576997.61084.100000737708289

I’ll post these to Flickr soon!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Just loaded the Siglerfest set to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/phantomreverie/sets/72157626759819775/

These are a collection of pics I took, along with the pics of many more talented photographers.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

The funny thing to me is how it’s been interpreted three different ways:

1. CB mines and then Paul gets hungry for the gold
    2. Paul goes to eat CB and CB mines for defensive ammunition
    3. Paul just wants to eat babies

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

One person said they’d go even if we held it in Australia (and they live in the US)!

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I’d hoped that people would post their pics/sets/links here so they’d all be centralized. Cest la vie.

……already posted links in scattered threads. I don’t think y’all have had time to get your pics up at all yet, have you?

I saw JP (or you) posted a couple sets. Figured I’d check and see if you had time to link them in here. In fact, some of the ones in my fourth set are from JPs set.

who gave Kali a gun!?

I had to editorialize it when I saw the pic, though. The original is in the set too.

All the pics look great – must make my way there for SiglerFest 2012!

“Go Detroit on it!”

I mean…it’s KALI. And a PROJECTILE!

level with me: is the beer that good over there, or is it just because they give you giant drinking vessels?

I like beer too much NOT to.

Back in the day I spent a bit of time TDY in Germany and the beer rocks. Except ParkBrau, that stuff was a headache in a glass.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.