This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 6 years ago.

SIGLER SECRET: The Rookie in the Nocturnal feed

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

and when it comes to something that benefits BOTH Scott and Podiobooks, it’s kind of a no brainer ;) That’s what got me helping Scott out to begin with.

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

but I didn’t spend all that long looking. Maybe you have to actually sign up for an account to get podcasts or something. When I went to the help section it said you had to specify genre to access podcasts, and I didn’t even see a way to do that :(

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

on the podcast itself, but after you have downloaded it, it has your name and then scott’s name. The episodes that are from podiobooks.com aka ancestor have editor at podiobooks.com or something like that.

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

1) Are you not registered or were you just too damn lazy to log in? You do know we’re trying to hit 5000, right?

2) None of Scott’s ‘casts come up when I search for Evo Terra in iTunes. Guessing it’s a transfer problem in the software between iTunes and ZM if they are sharing data.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

You noticed I even used a capitol M in spelling the Man!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

yay 

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still  strong as ever

iTunes should have the feed approved within a week or so.

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

Regular Scott sigler audiobooks feed

The Rookie

Ancestor

Earthcore

Bloodcast season 1 and 2

Nocturnal

Only book missing is Infected

GO OSU!

becasuse it has evo terra, in some place where scotts name would be if it were scott sigler audiobooks.

G-Man

Scott had me go through and make sure all of the books had their own feeds on iTunes, but I didn’t do a thing with Zune marketplace. I wonder if they all share data or something?

LOL: my captcha is "BS..1 formally" hehehe

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

it’s actually not working for me now. oh, bolluks

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But since you have mentioned it several times I thought I give it a try. You’re right they do have a lot of the podcast available now. Will have to look there first before downloading from another podcatcher.

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

in thier own feed on ZM.

G-Man

G-Man

I remember Scott mentioning that you could get the Rookie again in its own feed at iTunes again.

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

today I accidentally unsubscribed to Scott’s feed in my iTunes library, but when I resubscribed, it was refreshed and I had access to the original Rookie episodes, with rants, chatter, and everything! try it out, and you may be able to get the original rookie experiance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.