This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jannypie jannypie 7 years, 1 month ago.

Sigler Science forum

• Profile photo of jannypie

blog | twitter

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

FDO must have pushed a wrong button. Not that the FDO does not know which buttons to push. He does it on purpose to challenge and punish me – which is perfectly ok by the way.

Profile photo of jannypie

whoops so sorry, should have put this in the website bugs section. forgive the noob.

Profile photo of jannypie

Hi- I can’t post anything in the Science of Sigler Novels forum.

I was gonna ramble a bit about being in the field.

Anyways, here is what it tells me

Submit Forum topic

The item The Science of Sigler Novels is only a container for forums. Please select one of the forums below it.
    Subject: *

Forums: * – Please choose –Website Announcements-Website Bugs/Support Requests/Feature Requests-Where do you get your ideas?-EARTHCORE-ANCESTOR-INFECTION/INFECTED-THE ROOKIE-NOCTURNAL-THE CRYPT-BLOODCAST-Ancestor FanFic-Earthcore FanFic-General Sigler-verse FanFic-Infection/Infected FanFic-The Rookie FanFic-Fan Photos of Sigler-Favourite Music-Favourite TV Shows-General TopicsThe Science of Sigler Novels
    Sigler Science: – None selected –

Science news stories from the interweb

^^But in that Sigler Science dropdown box, it has no options other than "None Selected"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.