This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of jannypie jannypie 6 years, 2 months ago.

Sigler Science forum

—-

blog | twitter

FDO must have pushed a wrong button. Not that the FDO does not know which buttons to push. He does it on purpose to challenge and punish me – which is perfectly ok by the way.

Cheers!

Paul.

whoops so sorry, should have put this in the website bugs section. forgive the noob.

—-

Hi- I can’t post anything in the Science of Sigler Novels forum.

I was gonna ramble a bit about being in the field.

Anyways, here is what it tells me

Submit Forum topic

The item The Science of Sigler Novels is only a container for forums. Please select one of the forums below it.
    Subject: *

Categories

Forums: * – Please choose –Website Announcements-Website Bugs/Support Requests/Feature Requests-Where do you get your ideas?-EARTHCORE-ANCESTOR-INFECTION/INFECTED-THE ROOKIE-NOCTURNAL-THE CRYPT-BLOODCAST-Ancestor FanFic-Earthcore FanFic-General Sigler-verse FanFic-Infection/Infected FanFic-The Rookie FanFic-Fan Photos of Sigler-Favourite Music-Favourite TV Shows-General TopicsThe Science of Sigler Novels
    Sigler Science: – None selected –

Science news stories from the interweb

^^But in that Sigler Science dropdown box, it has no options other than "None Selected"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.