This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Sigler quotes? Have at it!

• Profile photo of

I checked this morning, no new quotes. Hang loose and see if any work is actually going to show up. Stupid intertubes …

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I figured it might take a while, but it’s been almost a day…. they better step it up.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Then I could log in

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Created a new user and that seems to have worked, guessing there is a filter system in place as mine hasn’t appeared yet?

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Can you actually log in? I’ve registered but it won’t let me in, requested a new password and I’m still waiting for itFrown

What the fuck is with that one? Grr.

my quote hasn’t appeared. I am such a tech tard. Still, have to go home and relisten/read to get the ones I really want :)

I have to log in >:@

is going to be sooooo much fun.

But I think I’d put in both, just give the character/book when it’s from a book. (My humble suggestion)

But I think I’d put in both, just give the character/book when it’s from a book. (My humble suggestion)

Maybe we should just literally quote Scott? Instead of characters and books, I can think of a very obvious one:

Crank up the volume, get off the baby sitter and if your easily offended I would turn it off now pussay!

Great list, and he also has a top 10 deaths in Sigler novels, but there are spoilers for both lists on Shoutout. I’m still trying to figure out the QuotesBy thing. REal pain in the azz to tag the quotes with that stupid drop down list.

Wonder how many quotes you can have……………. lets find out as I have LOADS!!!!

Profile photo of

I stumbled across a site that lists quotes by author. Okay, by “stumbled,” I mean “it hit my email in-box because I have forty-seven vanity searches going, because I am a vain fuck.” There. That’s better.

At any rate, this shit is fun, so click here to see it and feel free to add your favorites.

I found another site with a few good ones, written by Faero911, click here to see it. I’m rather proud of the frag grenade quote. You see, that’s just what we Very Important Science Fiction Authors do, we make quote that examine the human condition. Or the colon of the human condition, but whatever.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.