This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 2 months ago.

Sigler defies the ALPHABET!

Always glad to serve the great Gmork!

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

OMG…I love that term….adding it to my vocabulary

French maids changing oil was pretty damn funny… and instructional too!   Good find!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

a little junk-ette. Either would be fine though. Of course it’s up to the swimmers, and those little bastards just won’t do anything I ask them to. Hey! Do we need a new junkie category for the wee ones who are junkies at birth? “Crack Baby” is already in use by a more (or less) seedy segment of the population, so I guess we’ll need something else to call the little darlin’s.

I gotta check that one out!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

man that does not do Pope Siglerius justice. French Maid all nice and than him? He deserves his own section

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

I hear Victoria’s Secret has lots of tight, lacy, silky stuff especially for women’s veins Tongue out

Our FDO’s smashed between a French Maid and nature?! Sigler, you freakin’ ROCK! You go, boy! The Evil Queen is a French Maid! Sweet. Hey Shadygirl, can we go to the Mall? I might want to swing you through Victoria’s Secret…

It’s being released under Infected. His feed used to change titles every time the title of the book changed. And Infected is the newest title, so……..

– Podiobook pusher for the FDO –

Thats just….bizarre….

So, do you get Sigler through Itunes? Itunes puts all the podcasts in alphabetical order (after deleting "the"). You’d think "Scott Sigler Audiobooks" would fall between "Science Magazine Podcast" and "Slate’s Explainer Podcast" (if you take the same podcasts as me). Instead, it falls between "French Maid TV" (check it out) and "Nature Podcast".

How he DO that? It’s supernatural!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.