This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Campbell Dan Campbell 5 years, 9 months ago.

sigler chatting back

• Profile photo of Dan Campbell

I ping him on IM about twice year just to say Thank You in real time. He always replies. He really is a class act.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

with that kind of stuff. Ive been pinging him for over 2 years and he always seems intrested in my bull crap. lol

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Adrian Morris

ive gotta wait til he comes back over here we was talking about the other day, but no matter where he comes to i know theres gonna be quite a few fans that will take him to the pub and show him how the british do it. the FDO wont know whats hit him

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

and to go out and be able to buy drinks with them is alot of fun too. Definitely not old skool.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

He is more than a little awesome.  Other awesome podcasters are JC Hutchins, Seth Harwood and Tee Morris.  They always respond too!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Adrian Morris

Dont you think that its pretty dam kewl that the FDO gets back in touch with you and chats to you online? ive had quite a few convos with him on facebook and he always replys when i send him a message. nice to see that unlike some writers hes not stuck up his own arse. 

mega love man <3 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.