This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 6 months ago.

Sigler books on Bittorent? HAHAHA! Ah, pointless…

Tells you how many times I have used Bittorent  

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Content on P2P sharing sites isn’t always put out there for illegal uses.  In fact, there are lots of legal and constructive ways to share large files or self created content in convenient distribution method P2P environments offer. 

My point here is not to defend the platform but rather to let you know that the FDO’s works were uploaded intentionally as part of an effort to distribute the 50 hours of free content for Junkies to share with families and friends.  If you refer to this thread you’ll see that the FDO made the 50 hours of free content available for download from both scottsigler.com and through BitTorrent. It was placed on the P2P site intentionally for use by those who preferred that distribution method. Nothing nefarious about it. wink

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

we can always throw the non-believers to the pack of Ancestors that keep stalking me…

they know nothing of this Sigler infected world :P

the entire book, not just the episodes that have been released in podcasts. In a way this could count as illegal piracy, so…

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

but they are still net-tards. people still have this idea that if you want something for free you need to go to bittorrent to get it. not so with podcasting.i laugh at their stupidity

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

they have to purchase a free book, found elsewhere? does that make them net-tards?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Probably some of the same idiots who re-package books from Project Gutenberg.
  • But who is more stupid, the people that do it, or hte people that actually BUY the stuff? 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Well fellow junkies, this is a little something I just found out about due to my curiosity being peeked. Apparently, Sigler’s mainstream aduio books (Infected, Contagious) are available at several torrent locations. Don’t ask me why. Apparantly, some do not know of the grand and glorious society that we enjoy here.

Plus, I just find it funny that Sigler, one of the first ever pioneers of the Podiobook medium, is availably on bittorent, when he’s ALREADY available for free here.

Link: http://www.onlytorrents.com/torrent/scott-sigler-8211;-contagious:d6ba3c41e70f32c919451b8496e4525b944092b5

Any comments? What does Sigler have to say about this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.