This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of A Kovacs A Kovacs 1 year, 7 months ago.

Sigler Ascension Day Sale!

• Profile photo of A Kovacs

All been shipped, but sometimes the media mail takes a little bit. Please email me directly at ak@scottsigler.com if you still don’t have yours by Friday. (Also, if you’re not in the US, sometimes a few stray packages can take *forever* to arrive, so we’ll have to manage that case-by-case.)

Also, no, no need to worry that the order history doesn’t contain your Ascension Day order. You didn’t order through the site system, but rather with a paypal link. Won’t show up there.

Profile photo of brain_dead

all been shipped? :S cant wait till I get mine, the first person I meet who can read a food label will get a copy.

edit: should i be worried that my order history doesnt contain the paperbacks?

Profile photo of scottsigler

@TheMad Jew: A few, but most of those got them yesterday. Must be a small back-log at the USPS. They’ve all been shipped!

Profile photo of The Mad Jew

I was wondering if anyone else has not gotten there order from the sale.

Profile photo of JC_Hutchins_Fan

Just wanted to put a note out there about how much I enjoyed getting my package today containing “The Rookie” and “The Starter”. Somehow I got the impression that they were going to be the traditional crappy print, small sized paperbacks; but I was so pleased to see that they are large, clean printed trade paperbacks. Looking forward to putting them on my shelf. Just quickly paging through The Rookie, I love that there is a timeline of the events leading up to the formation of the GFL. Well done to all the people involved in making this happen!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.