This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of GJ GJ 4 years ago.

Sigler App for Android…?

• Profile photo of GJ

but my HTC gives me freedom and choice…… I’d quite like both!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of sadock

I’ll stick with my iTouch, thank you. One cost all up front. None of this bleed you over time crap.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of sadock

I must admit that I adore my iTouch however. I’m not an uber Apple fanboy (ie buy everything w/o criticism [time capsules are an absolute waste of $$$], but I tend to like their stuff.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of Stephen Wood

I downloaded the Sigler app to my missus’s i-phone as I saw it was GUUUUUUUUD!, Possible reason why there isn’t an android app is because Android is more licenced?, Apple is everywhere (not to quote Kilroy2.0)

Discuss :)

Profile photo of

Do not forget that the Siglerism iPhone app was developed by Doug Russel, both because he is Fucking Awesome™ and (hopefully) because it will bring him some programmin’ business. Unless someone steps up and volunteers to do the same for Android, you won’t be seeing that app any time soon.

ARealGirl and I have our hands full with the GFL eBooks and Audiobooks, and that other pesky thing I do … writin’!

Profile photo of GJ

free your data and swap it for an android!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Buy an I-phoneLaughing

Profile photo of Ken Gainor

Just curious… As an avid Android user… When do we get the sweet blessing of evil torment that is the Sigler App? I’d by an iPhone, just to have the app… But I need to save my pennies and soda cans for the next pre-order….

… Or is there an Android App already, and I’m just as dumb as a chihuahua humping a landmine?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.