This topic contains 49 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years ago.

Sig a phant

Now, on a semi-serious note, I had a few people who were dismissed from the entourage. As a result, I’m accepting applications for openings on my “staff.” (AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!) Just kidding. No openings there, but this whole line of conversation reminded me of a particular episode of House. There was a similar line used. Sorry if I offended any sensitive ears… I hope I wasn’t a richard… Please forgive.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

because someone replied to the other comments a day later or so.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

How do I stop the emails….my email box is "infected"

Deep in the toolies of Northern California

Crap, will someone tell me how to use this dam forum. Entries are all out of date, mixed up, screwed up and

It’s embarrassing but ole ouz just isn’t up to speed. Course we roosters are notoriously slow learnerss

Good thing the chicks think I smooth

So how bout that Nocturnal

They took the word sycophant and replaced the first part with “sig” (like sigler) If you look at the definition it’s basically the worse type of ass kisser (flatterer).

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

G-Man

I am kinda dumb and tired right now so if someone could tell me what a phant is I would greatly appreciate it.

G-Man

G-Man

It is indeed a wonderous acheivment. You should be proud. You worked extremely hard to acheive a goal that so many Junkies strive for, yet so few actually reach. You are now among the elite in the Siglerverse. Hold your head up high, Pusher!

(BTW, I beat you by 18 minutes.)

"I thought, therefore, I was."

With alittle picante and some burrito seasoning!

"Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.”

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Calm down wolfy!  JP is a happily married man.  And with this post I’ll reach the 3000 CH  level!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Please refer to the following thread:

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1780#comment-27072

I have a proposition for you Money mouth

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

rodney carigton

just so he could say "come stains on the couch"or come stains outside,etc :p

"Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.”

is Deeohgee. get it? (the kids idea, dont blame me.)

Assassins do it from behind

just so he could say "come spot on the couch"or come spot outside,etc

rodney carigton

Seriously, Dammit is her name. 

once this guy started some "problems"at my house,so i threw my cat at him.problemed solved,best cat in the world.12 stitches,good kitty.

rodney carigton

But make sure you juggle them first to get them nice and tender!

Good things come in threes! Except for points that is, like on the 3 points of a triangle! 

Thats funny as hell! you should keep the richard avatar (for as long as scott and his scissors will let you)

We three twins? 

I thought that Twowire and I were twins, separated at birth. I’m starting to think we were triplets!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

And I’ve seen Deuce Bigalo. And did you catch the reference to The Jerk?

but only when I’m awake. After that, I’m a manwhore. 

Or you would enjoy achieving your own undoing that way?

But it would take both of them. 

That was rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. (Keep it up, but don’t blame me if MuchAdo and Shadygirl dismember you and dispose of your special purpose…)

rodney carigton

You richard.

rodney carigton

:)

Don’t be such a cock ;P

You heard the lady, JP. Don’t touch her pussy!! 

Not YOUR cats, of course. Just those other, unruly cats. The evil feral ones that kill babies and stuff. Yeah. Those cats. (Move along. Nothing to see here…)

Hand off my cats. (I know where your wife’s horse is)

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Ok, so now Wolf likes the pooch but ole ouz goes back to the amphib lips for yet another make over. DAM!!, now who the hell mentioned chicken

rodney carigton

hors douvres… and glove liners… (Oh, wait a minute. That’s cats, not Pommies. My bad.)

I prefer the pooch. Pommies make great junkies. 

"+5 for me"

Back to kiss the frog for a change of corpus. Pooooof!!! Dam, now I am a freaken fish. Hope yer happy!

There can be only one!

(nice pooch, tho) 

"+5 for me"

Kissing up to the FDO will not save you from being ground to dust beneath his Evil Boots of World Domination.

Twins seperated at inception. However, ole ouzal looks better in a tux

Alive and well deep in the toolies of Northern California

mmmmmmmmm any relation??
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Alive and well deep in the toolies of Northern California

New to this forum but been following the Sig miester for some time. Buying the new book but not gonna crack it (no pun intended) until I finish Nocturnal. I havn’t downloaded #31 yet and will probably wait until #32,#33. I find it much more satisfying to devour a sizable chunk of the story at a time. Great fun checking out all the locations in SF on Google. Thanks Scot for all the clues to your house. Yep thats all the Scot-miester needs is another crazed junkie eyeballing his casa from a distant roof top. Sorry bud.

I am so impressed w/ Scots mastery of this new medium. He opens the gates of a new world to come.  (Scary though it maybe) Congrats to him

ty to all of you for your fun and informative input

ouzal

Still alive in the toolies of Norcal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.