This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 7 years ago.

Should Scott write the Fanny The Fluffy Kitten series?

• Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    Hippotami scare me. Their too aggressive and have killed to many humans forever the years for redemption.

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    Fanny the Fluffy kitten…should be about a misunderstood and ugly saber tooth kitten that hunts in the mountains of California. California in the 1900 hundreds.

Profile photo of Marrcus Beattie

Wait he doesn’t write children’s books?

So should I stop reading Earthcore to my 4 year old? that would explain the crying fits…

=-=-=–=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    “If it has ram. I can Crash it”

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

yep, yep
    our mr. sigler (DAMN HIM) is just twisted enough to do that
    *——————————————————————————————–*
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends

The Math god

Profile photo of zackmann

Back before June 2006 you did but I did have to go to the Escape Pod archives to remember the name of the story that made Devin consider shooting himself for writing. No wonder why you suppressed the memory, I would laugh for hours if Fanny was the 3rd crown book and yes I would buy more than one copy. and Satan is terrified of fluffy kittens court testimony

Profile photo of Robert Pigeon

Thats not my cow thats a hippopotamus it goes HHHRRUUGG!!!!

Profile photo of

Honestly, I hadn’t thought of that. Kitties!

Profile photo of Cindy Sheets

Does Fanny the Fluffy Kitten rip the throats out of the little child that rescues it from the pound? Or maybe develop radioactive rabies?
    Then, yeah, that sounds like a Scott project!

Profile photo of Jane Kohner

LOL! You all misjudge Scott. He CAN probably write well in any genre, but us OJ’s would hurt ourselves laughing aat “Fanny The Fluffy Kitten”. Rule #1 in sales – don’t accidentally injure your customers.

I bet he’d write it real sweet and clean just to mess with us OJ’s! (We’d all be waiting for the demonic possessiono and gore to start… Yeah he’s just twisted enough to do it as a totally serious project any old fashioned grandma could love. LOL!

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

Profile photo of zackmann

The book written in Chuckles Mulrooney (escape pod 57) But Scott might hate it as much as Deven. If Gary Larson can write There is a Hair in my Dirt, Terry Pratchett wrote “Where’s my Cow” Scott can if he wishes write a good children’s book. Imagine grandma is so pleased with Fanny The Fluffy Kitten that she buys Nocturnal because it’s by the same author. I hope you have a strong heart grandma.
    He the original grim stories were pretty grim. When my grandma sang mary had a little lamb she didn’t leave the part about mary brought it back again between two slices of bread out of the song.
    Even some true and wholesome stories are kind of gorey like the one about the big bully who challenges everyone to fight him and the teenager who hits him in the head with a rock and then Decapitates him with the bully’s own sword.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.