This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 2 years, 10 months ago.

Shameless Flattery

Ok, well Im new here and new to Scotts work. I stumbled upon Infected on itunes while searching for free audio books. all I can say is I listened to Infected and I am Hooked! I love the way Scott tells that story, and uses voices to make it feel more like a movie than someone reading you a story.

the story was great, the characters were great, and I cant wait to hear more. actually, im now listening to chapter 2 of Contagious.

sooo… Hi Everyone, nice to meet you, hope to talk to you all soon.

If you’re like the rest of us, you’ll soon be making the mad rush for the rest of the Siglery goodness that is out there. Enjoy!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Definitely great to welcome another Sigler fan!

Jump in the fray and join in on the conversations. We don’t bite… hard Wink

Come on into Siglerism… we won’t hurt you. No bout adout it!

May barbarians invade your personal space!

PowerChucker! Infected is the story that hooked me as well. I love Scott’s podcasts. The level of work that goes into them is fantastic. One of my favorite stories now is The Rookie. I didn’t think I would like it as a huge fan of football I couldn’t believe it would make a great read but I was happily incorrect. That podcast was great as well and got me into buying Sigler’s books as well.

Welcome and smoochies!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

And glad that you found Scott and the Junkie community. Hope to see you around here more.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Good to read you. :3

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

So very nice to meet you! … I was introduced to this author’s work by a friend’s son who praised Ancestor … of course when I went in to buy it … it was no where to be found … so I left empty-handed … months later I saw the newly published hard cover version of Infected on the shelf, recognized the author’s name and I couldn’t get it to the check out fast enough!! HOOKED! Perry is my favorite character ever! I LOVED it so much I had to share … so I passed it along with my e-mail in the front cover … (I hate myself for letting it go now) … it’s since come back to me twice … last time I saw it … it had 9 names in the front cover … so it is well loved … and looked like a freaking goat chewed on it, I think someone spilled coffee on it and it could possibly have survived a basement flooding :o( … each name or e-mail had stars and brief comments … all said they were going to buy Contageous :o) … still … is it selfish of me to wish I hadn’t passed it along? One of them better borrow me Pandemic if I haven’t found a job by then … DAMUT … I shoulda taken names … oh … back to YOU … welcome … every one is sweet, nice and very very funny here!

wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I think im gonna have a good time here with you all!

i was laying in bed last night listening to Contagious on my iphone, and i was amazed at the level of knowlege Scott seems to have of the human body and how it works. this level of detail and fact, goes a long way to making the story that much more believable and real.

time to check out the rest of the forums and see whats going on here!

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.