This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Barbara Jungbauer Barbara Jungbauer 6 years, 6 months ago.

Sexiest Sigler Heroine Award?

So, I think Sara Purinam is easily the sexiest Sigler Heroine. I know some of you masochists are going to prefer the NSA chick from Earthcore, but Sara’s my choice. What do you think of Jessica Alba to play her?

As sexy as Alba is I don’t think she would be good for the role. Okey may be when she was in Dark Angle but other lately she has taken to looking just a little to much on the vapid side to make good of a scientist role.
    But Alba up to her arm pits in dead bodies has its appeal.

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

But as to who to play here, I a clueless. Might get some ideas from the Ancestor Dream cast Forum.

If I may, what is vapid?

correct me if i am wrong
    airhead, dimwitted, all things blonde, not smart enough, head whistles in the wind cute, but dumb

i think i went a bit too far into the stupid, but they have vapors for brains

like the voices
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

oohh. I actually like how you explained it.

thank you very much

and the voices say, “Elvis has left the building”
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

I guess I’ll have to go with Sara as well. One, I can honestly say Sarah P. is the sexiest woman I know (what with my wife being named Sarah P., too). Two, the other female characters that Siggie writes fall into “normal” female characteristics. They’ve got problems, they’ve got ticks, they’re real. Siggie doesn’t pull the Bond Girl crap, or Dirk Pitt vapidity so common in action-type works.

——-

Whole Lot of Nonsense PodCast – http://www.wholelotofnonsense.org
    UUCSH Sunday Services – http://uucsh.libsyn.com
    Follow Me – http://www.twitter.com/bpende
    Pownce on Me – http://www.pownce.com/bpende

I’d have to agree. Sarah Purinam kicks much ass and is all woman in doing so. She’s real and that makes her a very likable character for me.

Oddly enough, the minister that married my husband and I accidentally called me Sarah (and Nellie and Myra) during the ceremony so I’ve got a fondness for the name as well as Scott’s character anyway.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

…check out the art work at the Scott Sigler Wiki site. A fan has a drawing of Magnus and Sarah P. It is awesome.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Definately check it out. I actually just finished this wiki page on Dec 30th, so its great to see it being discussed :)

The portrait of Sara Purinam on the wiki page (click here to view) was extracted out of the Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) version of Ancestor that Scott released two weeks before the print version went on sale. The art also appeared in the print version.

Props to the artist, Mark Hester, who gave (IMHO) the ultimate Junkie gift — a visualization of the story for all to enjoy!

For anyone interested, Mark Hester also provided this visualization of Magnus Paglione.

Recent performances from Jessica Alba remind me of the female leads in recent hits such as Megan Fox in Transformers…beautiful to look at but their characters seem hollow and lacking in sincerity and substance. It’s possible Jessica Alba just hasn’t been given the role/opportunity to show all of her talents…who knows.

And don’t get me wrong…there’s no problem with eye candy in a movie where the character is ancillary (i.e. Transformers), but based on the text of the novel, Sara should be an actress in her late 30′s-early 40′s that can pull off a no bullshit spitfire balanced with a caring, playful demeanor and preferably has a blonde mop.

Ideal actress for me would be someone like a Kim Cattrall

If she had to be younger and the part could be changed to brunette I might go for someone like Jennifer Garner. Just my humble opinion ;)

I guess Jessica Alba is cute but she has fluff for brains.

I’m thinking Peta Wilson. I’ve been a huge fan since her La Femme Nikita days.

Tastes Like Chicken

I think Diane Lane would make a good Sara. She is older and smokin hot

Wallerdad

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

me thinks it be Pookie Chang….
    Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: Happy.

jenna jameson , definitley

Gotta be hard!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Peta is so supernaturally hot… steam erupts from pipes just ’cause she’s passing by on the sidewalk overhead.

Tastes Like Chicken

Have you noticed that we have almost the exact signature line? I took mine from the classic Daniel Jackson – Sam Carter exchange …

Jackson is eating an MRE…

Jackson: This tastes like chicken.
    Carter: So what’s wrong with it?
    Jackson: It’s macaroni and cheese.

Tastes Like Chicken

I just added the last comment onto my name Synaptic Jam…. which can mean all sorts of things…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Can’t find the ‘any’ key on her computer.
    Has a bruised belly button because her boyfriend is just as dumb.
    If you hold your ear up to her head, you can hear the ocean.
    Campaigns against Guerilla Warfare because she loves animals.

Tastes Like Chicken

Only if Jean ValJean is signed to play every male lead.

Tastes Like Chicken

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.