This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Frederick Jimenez Frederick Jimenez 4 years, 4 months ago.

Several Questions

I purchased this book on a whim and it was the very first Scott sigler book I owned, A friend of mine recommende it now personally I am not a big fan of reading about football but I was hooked I am currently in the process of purchasing The Starter and my friend told me I should have bought the signed copy of the rookie. Pretty much I was just wondering if there where any still left to purchase. Thanks for any information.

P.S I damn near sh@t myself when I heard you were having a book signing in San FranYell

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Why does it hurt when I pee?

1. What’s a folio? Or more specifically, which meaning are you using? The dictionary has a slew of definitions for that one. Is that another trade word sort of like collateral that changes meaning when taken out of context? Best guess was something to do with whether there’d be changes, but that doesn’t fit any of the dictionary definitions. Arioch is confused.
  2. Yes, that works. And since the questioner excludes black and white as colors, we can mix either of those with orange and the net result is still orange. So I guess you were right in the first place. See how awesome you are? You have precognition!
  3. Not a Tick fan, I take it. Le sigh.
  4. Hey, there’s a reason my ex-wife/best friend dubbed me “The Question.” Keep us posted once y’all and Crown confer about it.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

If not, he has my contact info. Canada is awesome. I love the Canucks. That was one of the best vacations I ever went on.

Highly unlikely the FDO will go solo.

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

1. First run? Does that mean there will be a second printing or possibly a mass market paperback(WANT!) ? And if there is a second edition, will there be any changes from the first edition? Either error corrections or story repair? I know y’all have received a truckload of feedback on the first run.
  2. No, I think it has to be plaid.
  3. Definitely has to be kittens. Even though eating kittens is wrong. And no one should do it. Ever.
  4. When will the ANCESTOR tour schedule be released? Will there be a vote for cities as there has been in the past or will it be pre-set by DøM and/or Crown?
  5. No comment.
  6. What are you talking about? Twitter is a valuable tool that many utilize to build their Whuffie up. Although some novices actually hurt their Whuffie. It can go either way.

Guess I’m not a stalker after all <scratches that off his mental ruminations list>

I think the FDO’s favorite colour, besides Plaid, would be red, kitten blood red. I think that would also answer your #3 question.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I’ll go ahead and third that.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I’m not Scott, but personally, I think twitter is a place that makes stalking easier and available to the masses. ;) And most junkies are “stalkers.” Just not the crazy-ruin-your-life-stalkers that really need to be taken more seriously.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

#1 how many books of the rookie have you sold, and do you have a counter that call tell us.

(just curious about your success)

#2 What is your favorite Colour

(Whtie, Grey, and Black Don’t count if I have to deal with prepy ass art students so do you.)

#3 Kittens or Puppies What would you kill first in order to get what you want?

Toronto…….when will you swing by? How much will it take for you to swing by? Would you like to crash at my place

when and if you do?

#5 Do I sound like a stalker

#6 Do you consider twitter a place for stalkers to, slack off from regular stalker, unwined, or learn how to be better?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.