This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 6 months ago.

Sequels or new stories

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

I can’t wait for The Starter and Mt. Fitzroy

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Peter Braat

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of J.P.

New stories might be setting a larger stage for some characters to appear in other stories than their originals. Hopefully that doesn’t rule out sequels though!

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Every time he screws us on the sequel and comes out with a new book, it’s excellent…  Kind of torn and conflicted here… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of ogreoregon

When the story is over, I think "Then what happened?"….. unless everyone is dead
    and all the monsters are dead and the world has ended and even then I want to know what happend next.
    With Scotts imagination and strangeness, I am sure I will love the sequels too…
    my favorite story is Infected and I want to know what happens next.  But anything new he writes is wonderful too, and may have a sequel in the future.  With Rookie, things can happen in the"Rookie Universe" that is not directly a sequel but has the same family tree and uses the unique alien races he created.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Muugen Elmubarak

what do u think?

Profile photo of Muugen Elmubarak

Sigler keeps saying that he has ALOT of sequels in the pipeline, im happy he working like crazy but other than the rookie, i would

rather hear new stories than sequels, what about the rest of you? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.