This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 5 months ago.

Season 2

• Profile photo of J.P.

I’m sure you meant to say “crack” but accidentally typed “crap.” Didn’t cha? I mean crap, bro, you don’t want to give the wrong impression to the new junkies out there! Damn, now I did it! Frack–adult bev time real soon…

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

As much as i like it, do we really need to listen to passenger again??? the only one i haven’t heard yet is the obsidian one. 5, 6 and 7 pwn
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Neither really. If you’re an old school junkie, there’s going to be very little that will be truly "new" in Season 2. It will be more of a compilation of all the hard to find crap that Siggie has done for various and sundry others throughout his ascension. Here’s what will be in it:

1-Kissyman+Jesse Dupre

2-Passenger Pt 1

3-Passenger Pt 2

4-Passenger Pt 3

5-Bag Man

6-Hero

7-Chuckles Mulrooney

8-Damned Fool, Charlie Brown

9-Obsidian Story (either 2 or 3 parts)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

ok man i think this is enough… dont make treed use his teacher voice…
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Therefore you found the information without asking the dutch one
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

So i am food now?  Are you a cannibal???

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-with an umarmed person. it is cruel, and yet fun…
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

So?

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of J.P.

Not going to ask him.

ask him… me and wDad both thought he was a chick and i said he should do soemthing so we knew he was a dude

Profile photo of J.P.

Pot calling the kettle black? Besides, I don’t believe you. You can’t prove it, even if his old pic wasn’t “gender-neutral.” Which it wasn’t. Or maybe it was to someone who’s overly self-conscious about it.

and who suggested the new picture to the formally gender-unconfirmed PJnotr NL?????
    ME!

Profile photo of J.P.

Agree, he’s always punctual! It’ll be interesting to see if they’re all new stories, or if some of them continue with stories he began in Season 1. Nosy Nate, be still. BTW, great new pic Pjotr NL!

Profile photo of Peter Braat

He’s always punctual¬†

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

sweet
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Yes, season 2 will be released as soon as Scott finishes up the story he’s working on for Hutchins’ Obsidian project. All the other stories are done and I’ve got them ready to go. So it all depends on the DOL’s punctuality at this point…….

Is this still happening? I really want it to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.