This topic contains 27 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 6 years ago.

Season 2 launched??

Season 2 of bloodcast is now on podiobooks.com

http://podiobooks.com/title/bloodcast-2

according to one article

http://www.podiobooks.com/blog/2008/07/30/bloodcast-season-2/

it was posted by a guy named Arioch.

Don’t know who that is but…

Strange that it should surface now that the FDO™ is unavailable. Wonder if He told this Arioch guy to do this. it’s a bit of a pity that there are that many "old" stories in there.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

all the hard to find stories are in one place.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Figured that I’d better get them up since I was cross referring listeners both there and here to get the full length stories. As you know from my earlier posts, 80% of Season 2 has been finished forever.

The only reason we were holding off was for JC to post Obsidian. And there was zero excitement from Junkies once I released the setlist. The Parsecs merely pushed up the release a bit. I’ll throw in those two mid August after JC releases them into his feed. 

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

I have to say that this was kind of a slap in the face to wake up to first thing this morning. Cest la vie. At least the FDO appreciates what I do for him. Guess it’s human nature to be a little suspicious, particularly given Scott’s indisposition at present. Suppose I had better go school Pjotr NL as to who I am.

It’s unethical to compose your own Wiki page, isn’t it?

Thanks for getting the news out. I spaced the announcent since Evo had to delay the launch several days. I’ve been producing Scott’s work to get it onto Podiobooks.com for a while now. I did Bloodcast Season 1, Nocturnal, certain elements of the Rookie, and Bloodcast Season 2. The original plan was to hold off on Season 2′s release until Obsidian aired, but the Parsecs changed that. I produced all of those submissions as well.

Arioch Morningstar

cool but since your "junkie-name" is different from your "podiobook-name" i didn’t know who posted it there. The nameArioch didn’t ring a bell and I didn;t know which junkie it was that posted it so hence my question.

now that i know it was you i just want to say: Thank you for this (and all your other podiobook contributions)

O an keep up the god work.  I meant no disrespect I just thought for a moment anyone could post somehing on Podiobooks and maybe somebody slapped a few stories together and made up Season 2. But now I know you didn’t so now everything’s cool on my side, Hope it’s the same at your end.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

who cares if it is unethical… just compose your own Wiki page. Just tell everyone the voices made you do it Tongue out

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

since you have made so many contrabutions to Siglerism that you could make your own page. So could Puslar…

G-Man

Arioch Morningstar it just rolls off the tongue.

G-Man

Thanks for the laugh!! Frakkin’ awesome sir.

as the FDO would say. I don’t get butt hurt very easily. That was much more sarcastic than anything if the tone did not come through properly ;)

Anyone can put something up on Podiobooks, but not under Scott’s name. There is a submissions process which would bore you to tears. It’s pretty strict. Suffice it to say that you couldn’t get away with it unless you were a talented hacker. Evo’s (PB’s president/founder) pretty sharp.

As far as the name thing goes, it’s sort of like Pulsar/Paul. One is his username, one’s his real name. Same with Sadock/Arioch.

I’m pretty fond of it myself ;)

you are one smooth little dude!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

It does sound like he’s hitting on him doesnt it?
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

He got skill!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

If he wasn’t into the doods
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

G-Man

although there was that bit about his tongue…

That’d double his chances for success ;)

I it has to do with dewds then no.

G-Man

I presume Dewd is a bad pun on Mountain Dew, so I was going for Dr. Pepper. Doctors could of course be male or female…..

I thought it was doctors, but yeah I suck at most puns.

G-Man

Drool rolls off the tongue too. Waddaya got to say about that, smarty pants?Do you like drool too? What’s this world coming to? Where’s the adult supervision? OK EVERYONE–ADULT SWIM! Everyone with a screen name that includes -man, get out of the forum for 15 minutes or I’m going to send Jam in there…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

So folks are kinky. G-man has yet to spell out his preferences…..

We throw shi-ite like that around pell mell.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.