This topic contains 28 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 7 months ago.

Screw, Marry, or Kill

Screw – Bastet from Stargate SG1

Marry- Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter (potter can die off for all I care..)

Kill- Mumra from Thundercats

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:18 – 11 (14-6 SOCON)

Western Carolina University Men’s Catamounts Basketbal:16 – 14 (11-9 SOCON)

Screw – Baal from Stargate SG1 grrrrr argh!

Marry – Methos from Highlander (On other lists, I’m Knibblet of the Methos Harem)

Kill – DeHoferen the Demon from Buffy

Tastes Like Chicken

Screw: Emily and Zoe Dechanel…. (WHAT!?!)

Marry: Zoe Dechanel

Kill: Micheal Jackson 

Signature begins here: Name this song and you’ll get a hug from the sexyness that is me: "Out of the Mists of time it comes, Older than the oldest line it comes."

Screw: Gambit

Marry: Lucius Malfoy

Kill: Shockwave

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

-OMG!! call the press!! no wait, they are already there……damn
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Bailey Quarters from WKRP

Mindy from Mork and Mindy

Skelator from He-Man 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

screw: Jean Grey 

marry: Mary Jane

kill: Superman

Since we’re doing fictional as well, I will go

screw:  Bailey Quarters

marry:  Mindy

kill:  Skelator

Now where are those name from Junkies!  I dare anyone under the age of 25 to guess….  Us old farts know already…  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

She was okay as the innocent girl doing the neat kids show…  but she’s crossed over and is heading into Brittney land… This make her fair game.  Same for that cyrus/montana chick…  Shakin’ it …..  I like to use the rule of thumb:  Would I go to Jail?   I’ll be nice and withold the cruder crueler words… 

Screw – Wilma Flintstone (yeah, yeah, I know. Y’all think I’m nucking futs. She is married after all.)

Marry – Kayla Mayers (hey, if I’m gonna piss off Fred Flintstone, I’m gonna need some sorta protection, Ya know?)

Kill – Paris Hilton (Ok, so she’s real. Seems kinda cartoony to me, tho.)

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/infected/downloads/infected_novel.pdf

it could be Gumby, a Smurf and Scooby Doo.

hmmm…actually in this case I think I would shag the smurf, marry Scooby Doo and cliff GumbyTongue out

Screw: Orlando Bloom. What can I say, he’s a hot pirate/elf.

Marry: Criss Angel the Mindfreak, cause he is a freaking GOD…aside from the Sigler of course

Kill: HILARY DUFF MUST DIE.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Just wanted to do a fictional one. Thanks for the idea ogreoregon!

Sex: I sound like a freak, but…Leonardo. Of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Marry: Once again, same answer. Cause I’m a freak like that. Or Malcom, the chaos guy, from Jurassic Park. I just thought he was so hilarious!

Kill: Hmm… Joe from Blue’s Clue’s. God I hate him. So much. So, so much.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

-as much as you hate him, i had this friend who LUSTED him, she was telling us of some of her favorite arnold movie scenes and literally left a wet spot where she had been sitting…….she was all flushed and breathing hard when she left …… was too funny, this was 18 years ago (pre governator days) and she was in her late 30′s then.

-okok, that was good……. still not going there, except the kill part. i got a new subject for oprahell rant, i need to post it in the rants soon

or can they be characters? ( not the actors who portray them) but fictional characters?
    Pookie: I would screw (I am curious about that inverted angle thing and what the hula hoop is for)
    Indiana Jones: I would marry (what a lifestyle, and archeology too)
    Borat:  Kill Kill KIll. (That character is sooo annoying…even the voices say so.)
    *I am Rear Admiral but Sigler the Boss*

Screw Jessical Alba

Marry Jessica Alba

Kill Any guy who looks at her wrong…

Hey, I’m traditional that way… Even though it’s cheating…  I’ll get around it by referring to her as two people – single and married Jessica Alba

Screw: Mitch Hewer (You wouldn’t know him unless you were a british teenager/ adult who doesn’t admit to watching skins)

Marry: Hayden Christensen

Kill: For risk of sounding Cliche… Paris Hilton

I’ve been gone a real long time, I’m not adjusted to the really bright new look of the site. But it’s still the same old me, now with added procrastination from revision.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Sex: Will Smith-or Amanda Bynes

Marry: Brenden Frasier

Kill: EDIT: I had Britney Spears up here (since everyone else is hatin’ on Paris) but then remembered…I HATE Arnold Swargenagger…however the heck you spell his moronic last name. Hate him for some inexplicable reason. Hate him to death. Did I mention I hate him?

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Screw: Hmmm. no one famous really. Famous ones are the worst.
    Marry: Ball and Chains…
    Kill: By the love of god I will Kill paris hilton and everyone who fucking worships her.

I wish I could just screw em all.

Screw-Nicole Kidman 

Marry-Eva Longoria 

Screw, screw again than kill Paris Hilton 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Screw – Sean Bean

Marry – Nathan Fillion

Kill – Wood Harrelson

Tastes Like Chicken

my choices exactly Wolf

-except for the kill………lol

Screw – Jessica Simpson

Marry – Jessica Alba

Kill – Scott Sigler (I must get him before he gets me!) ;-)

Screw – Eva Longoria

Marry – Nicole Kidman

KILL – Paris Hilton

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/infected/downloads/infected_novel.pdf

Here are your first choices to Screw, Marry or Cliff: 

• Paris Hilton
    • Eva Longoria 
    • Nicole Kidman

I can’t believe this twisted group of people haven’t discussed this topic yet!

This is the Screw, Marry, or Kill game…Although known by many names (F*ck, Marry, or Kill / Shag, Marry, or Cliff, etc.) the concept is the same: Out of a choice of three names label which of they three you woud screw, marry or kill.  Each action can only be used once and all three persons must be labeled with an action.  I’ll start the first one off below.  New selections of names are welcome as well but try to put them in a separate post from any previous selections (that will make it easier to follow).

Have at it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.