This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Declan Murphy Declan Murphy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Scott Sigler- The Video Game!

Nocturnal!!! Creepin around at night slicin n dicin

tough choice between an anscestor fps and a rookie football/rpg(smugglin) oh by the way this is thread 666
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

It would be awesome! you could play as the Pirates, The Wallcrawlers, and even The Krakens! wOOt! it would need to be made for the best system out there, of course. imagine, you could cripple your opponents! and when you lost, the scoreboard whould flash ‘YOU DIED’. i don’t play football games, and i’d buy that shit!

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Rookie would be best.  Make it so the more points you get the more extras you win. 

Maybe at a certain level you could add different characters from the Siglerverse.  You could add Scary Perry Dawsey to your team or have a Roctopi play on the line. 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

The rookie would rock…but you’d need one of the high end systems to do it justice….I love my Wii but it wouldn’t cut it

they wood b cool

The Rookie is made for a game. You could even use any one of the existing constructs… Just change the image mappings and add keys for dismemberment and “lunch-time” tackles. Oh yeah, and receivers that can jump 20+ feet in the air…

Past that, any of the other books would be good as a walk through RPG… They each have the tense situations and NPR’s to play off against…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

are refering to my little friends? (said in my best pacino voice)

the voices are not amused
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

You would have to keep checking out your virtual body, looking for signs of the TRIANGLES, at first you may not notice them, and they could grow and get too big to cut off. But if you caught them when they were still small……. you could use your points to trade for chicken sissors. If you wait too long the voices take over and you are helpless, OH! ! ! voices???? sound like anybody???

I think Ancestor would make a good FPS.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

earthcore has the coolest enemies and the rookie could be NFL meets GTA

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

Which of Siglers books would make the best video game and why?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.