This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tara Kubba Tara Kubba 6 years, 10 months ago.

Scott Sigler- the trading card game

of baby mcbutters doing the job of the chicken scissors.
    Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!

Baby McButters beats Chicken scissors

“They don’t want to help you, they want to kill you!”

Perry’s Balls might stir up controversy about ‘advertising testicles’ or some political shit.

Ha! My chicken scissors beat your triangle!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

I want the whole fucking set.

I’ll trade you a baby mc butters and a triangle on perrys ball sac for a gold holo-foil Siggler .

That would be awesome… without the balls…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

That would be fun… Great Pictures of all the characters and they would have to be gorey, bloody pictures showing “lots and lots of violence” in extreme bad taste!
    Just think of the wonderful artwork, the extreme attention to detail…… The extreme closeup of Perry’s Balls and Chicken Scissors. It’s too much to be hoped for. Have I rambled on enough????

shit, thin about this, an old man into trading cards that have nothing to do with sports………..odd

but then the voices don’t care
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

I like your enthusiasm!

It’s like freakin top trumps in the common room all over again.
    Love it.
    We made david tennant ones. So scott sigler is definately possible, and you can target it to younger audiences and not get fucked.
    Rule the freakin world, with paper.

OK, what if we made a trading card game (like pokemon or yu-gi-oh) except with characters from Sigler’s books? Throw some ideas out, even if just for fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.