This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolf Wolf 5 years, 11 months ago.

Scott Sigler is a Bastard

• Profile photo of Wolf

you had seen me at work today. We lost a couple of key accounts because people don’t fucking listen! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

real hard!!!!  Look at that cute little face!!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

I couldn’t be rude if I tried. Well, maybe if I tried real hard. 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

I was a bit peved at the post and almost said something rude. You responded in a much calmer, yet direct, manner.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Bill Dooley

I’m just waiting for the FDO to inscribe my copy so mine can be shipped out!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

Profile photo of Wolf

"I don’t want to ruin anything…."

Then don’t!

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

… the day I saw contagious in my Itunes i started to uncontrollably shake. I had decided 

to hold off and wait until Dec. 30 to READ it.

it didn’t work.

I am ADDICTED.

That is why scott sigler is a BASTARD. 

Profile photo of Chris Rogers

I am torn about what happens to Dew…. I don’t know how to look at it? Act of mercy or…..?

Sigler you Rat Bastard. See you in Denver.

Profile photo of James Keeling

and blow through it in about 2 days, if not less!  

Sigler!  You magnificent Bastard!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

So tomorrow do you start at the beginning or do you start reading where episode 4 left off?

Things are never as easy as they seem!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I knew Dan would come up with a solution!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Jason Farris

Can I substitute "smoke crack" for "drink heavily"? :)

Seriously though, after listening to Episode 4, there’s absolutely NO WAY I’m not reading that book tomorrow :)  Scott did a fantastic job of setting up the perfect teaser.  That’s all I can say without spoilery goodness.

Profile photo of Tim Feely

My pain your gain?

Read the book, smoke crack, forget what you read.

Hang out in the forums, smoke crack, forget what you read.

Listen to the podcast to remind yourself about what you forgot when you were smoking crack.

See – you can have it all!!!!

Profile photo of Wolf

and?

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Turned us all into damned dirty junkies, and he’s loving it!!!

We are loving it too though so it works like parasitic symbiosis.

I listen even after I’ve read because the FDO’s voice just adds so much more depth to the story than just reading the words on the page. I guess I’m a double junkie, if that’s possible.

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Jason Farris

FACT1:  I’m going to buy "Contagious" on the 30th.

FACT2:  I love the podcast format.  I get my weekly fix while I’m driving to and from work (a 60 minute commute)

FACT3:  "Contagious" the podcast will still be going after the book comes out.

PROBLEM1:  If I read the book, it’ll spoil the podcast.  I didn’t listen to the INFECTED re-podcast because I read the book so I knew what happened and what changed.

PROBLEM2:  If I wait for the podcast to be over, I’ll have to avoid the forums and such…not to mention having to sit there and stare at the book, knowing the answers are all there.

Damn it.  Scott, your marketing genius hurts sometimes.

Profile photo of

Don’t call me a "Bastard." I am a "Rat Bastard," at the very least. I enjoy your pain. Your tears of frustration taste so sweet …

Profile photo of Ryan Stoughton

I listened to Infected.  I thought, I can stop at any time.  I keep listening because I like to listen to it.  I can put my iPod down whenever I like.  I’ll just listen to the podcast as they come out.   I thought I was in control. Three weeks of Contagious and I know it’s a lie.  Now I know I’m a junkie.  I HAVE TO HAVE THE BOOK on December 30th.  I HAVE TO HAVE IT.  This isn’t a "want" or a "I like fiction" thing, this is a damn compulsion.

Congratulations, Scott Sigler.  I’m a junkie now.  You happy?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.