This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 3 years, 6 months ago.

Scott need a legend ofr all the acronyms that are used before and after junkies names

Thanks guys for this info it has been helpful in my travells around scott site.

ChefAsa

This was an outstanding question. I took a look at the Wiki and although the terms were in the wiki, the search function wasn’t finding them. This is partly because of some limitations around the power behind the wiki search feature, however there are ways to work around the limitations.

Without boring you with all the details, I’ve fixed it so that when you search for the two (or three) character tag/badge, it will redirect you to the ‘Junkie Badges’ wiki page. Thanks to all for articulating your difficulties searching the terms as that lead me directly to the solution.

If any one else runs into any issues where you can’t find a term/character/subject in the wiki, let me know and I’ll see if I can help. Thanks!

Gmork may need to touch it up, but they’re there now.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I thought it was in there somewhere but couldn’t find it. My Wikifu is weak!

And I just plain forgot about the Ø Null sign. :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Even with those links, there are two that aren’t listed:

OJ – Original Junkie

Ø – Null Sign; A’s signature character; has strong associations with Dark Øverlørd Media

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Junkie_Badges

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Junkie_Badges

Check this one out to for others – http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Terminology

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

I could not find them on the wikki can you provide some directions

I believe Madam Gmork has that all taken care of.

Scott,

please can you put up a small legend to supply people like me with the info to understand what the acronyms stand for before and after the junkis names on your site.

Thanks Asa.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.